what is your goal weight and what height are you?

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
Hey all,
so pre much I just wanna get into the healthy BMI category first (68kg) and then see, I don't wana look like a skeleton, I wanna be curvy and muscular :)

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    my goal weight its 10stone (140lbs) not sure what that is in kg though :) And im 5ft6 soo im not sure if ill look skinny and lanky, or if thats just the right weight for me because of my height, Ive still got 50lbs to loose, soo when ive lost another 30lbs ish, i will see what i look like and how i feel and if i still dont feel comfortable then i will loose the other 20lbs to get me to my goal weight :)
  • moon_light10
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4.9" and my goal weight is 168lbs,
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    6'2, large frame. 220ish have really decided on a number. defintely in the lower 200's.
  • aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my goal weight is 148lb. :)
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 9 stone.

I would love to fight in the next weight category down in Tae kwon Do. I have been 9.5/ 10 for a couple of years, put on weight after my last child. It has taken a while to shift, but now to get to 9 would be amazing for me.

I am 5,3inches and just under 11 stone, now I compete against everyone who is over 9 stone 2. So that is everyone who is over 9.2 stone, sooooo anyone who is over 5.5inches is most probably over 9 and a half stone, that is a lot of people. Also as people get bigger, their limbs get longer.... Harder to get a kick and punch in...

Anyone over 9stone2lb is classed as heavy weight!!!

If I could get to 9.2stone then I would be the heaviest in the middle weight category. That would be amazing, then I would be fighting against people my own size! Sounds good to me!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • nickblackburn080882
    Options
    im 5'10" and quite large frame goal weight is 210lbs dont think i could pull off the skinny look
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    I'm 5'8 1/2" and goal weight at the moment is 154lbs (11 st) but that may change when I get closer, will see how I feel
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    Goal weight is 150

So that would be 3 pounds heavier than the minimum weight of my heights healthy BMI range at a height of 5-8"
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and my goal weight changes daily.

My weight currently fluctuates between 132-135. I used to say 128 was my goal. But honestly at this point I just want to continue to keep getting toned and work on my stomach more.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6" & would like to get down to 140 & then evaluate if I want to do maintenance or lose a little more- I don't want to go lower than 30 though.
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my goal is 175 pounds. :)
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my goal weight is 125....maybe 120, will have to see how I look and feel at 125 :wink:
  • candylw
    candylw Posts: 37
    Options
    I am 5'8" and my goal weight is 145... how tall are you
  • candylw
    Options
    I am 5'8" and my goal weight is 145... how tall are you
  • candylw
    Options
    ok not sure why mine posted multiple times lol
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my current goal weight is 145lbs, but since I have no idea what 145 is gonna look or feel like on me I plan on re-evaluating that when I get closer to goal
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I do not have a goal weight anymore, I have a goal body fat %. Since I started strenght training, I lost many inches but my weight is going up.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 150 and im 5'6
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4.5' Medium build, goal is 135. But mostly I want to feel healthy, which I don't feel right now (20lbs to go)

I do think it's important to put what build you are, because I know of some people my height who can pull off 120 or lower. I'd be a skeleton! Just a thought.
  • howie4four
    howie4four Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'10. 165.