A newbie saying hello!

Options
Hi everyone,

Only been on MFP for a couple of days but finding it a great start in getting my mind ready to beat the bulge. Love the food diary and really excited about the success stories I've read. Ready to give it all my efforts to lose this weight! It seems like there is a lovely, encouraging community on here, so just wanted to say hello and thanks for having me!

Cheers,
Chloe

Replies

• fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    welcome to your starting goal I would have told you how you will be welcomed andfind all the support and advise you could ever want but you have seen that for yourself.
    I started in about may or june and my weight was 17st.05lb and with the help and support from members and friends on here I got to my goal weight of 12st 11lbs so all you have to do is ask and one of us will help. if you want to look at how I did it add me as a friend and you will see and maybe get some tips
  • Keebler125
    Options
    welcome,
    MFP is a great tool to help you loose weight AND get support when things go wrong and like me feel like you are on a roller coaster.
    it is nice to know that whatever you are struggling with your weight loss, there is someone, maybe even Lots of some ones that is now experiencing that, or has experienced that; and is more than willing to share their struggles and triumphs.

again good luck, and welcome to MFP
    K
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there, its a really lovely friendly site to join feel free to add me as a friend we can spur each other on x :smile:
  • canary986
    canary986 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, it's so lovely to have such a supportive group here.