Reached my goal and...

Options
Good morning MFP members and friends. I'm writing today 1) to share a little about my journey & to celebrate a little; but more importantly 2) to share something I just did that might aid you later.

Regarding my weight loss goal - when I came on here I was fighting those last stubborn 10-11 pounds. I'm sure many can relate. Reaching my goal was relatively easy because I was mentally ready to address the need for change, and by utilizing MFP's tools along with patience, healthier food selections, proper water intake and daily exercise - I made it to my goal!! :happy: Thank you MyFitnessPal and thanks to my supportive MFPs!!! :flowerforyou:

When I entered in today's weight, the "you've lost 10 lbs message, you may want to check/change your stats" message. (I'm not stating that verbatim - sorry.) I said Yes, but I'm not sure about what changed. Because I'm at Goal, I then went to Settings, Update Diet/Fitness Profile. My new weight is there and so are my original entries for all else. Today, I changed the "What is your goal?" drop down box. I.E., this is the time where you decide if you want to keep losing; perhaps 1/2 lb instead of 1 lb per week, or if you are ready to Maintain, etc. Then you click Update Profile, and now my calories have been adjusted as per my new selection.

I've seen the last item blogged before, but I wasn't near my goal, so I didn't read the whole thread.

Best of luck to each and every one of you on your journey and I'm here to support if you want to add me.

Off to exercise. Happy Sunday All! Peace...:flowerforyou:

Lori

Replies

• Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal weight!!! I'm in maintain mode and i think its trickier than losing however this site is helping me keep track, well done again!!
  • Janny2712
    Options
    Wow, so glad you are my MFP friend. You are so committed it really motivates me. Congratulations on your achievements.
    I only hope that I can follow your lead. Well don and thanks:drinker:
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congrats for reaching your goal!!! I can't wait for that day... And I can also imagine it may be a little scary too - thinking I have these extra calories - I don't want to gain any back!! Good luck finding your balance - great achievement!! :drinker:
  • nixy2k
    nixy2k Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news! Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!