New... Kindof

Options
Hello, I have been on here since 8/17/11 and getting a little frustrated. So far I've only lost 6 lbs. Did lose 9 but then put back on 6 pounds and lost 3 again. I don't know how to keep off the weight. I know that there is the normal issues of monthly weight gain b/c of being a woman. I DO NOT weigh myself during that week b/c I know that we as women all gain during that week. But Is there any one out there that has any advice on how to still lose weight during that week and keep it off. I'm glad that I've lost the weight that I have but getting upset b/c its not coming off quick enough. My fiancee tells me I am inpatient, and I am (lol), but I feel like all the hard work I put in and eating right, I feel like I should be losing more and seeing a difference. My motovation right now is to get in to a wedding dress that is not a "plus size" and my goal date is in Dec. so that I can start trying on gowns then of course keep going and keep it off. I need advice and support, please feel free to request me as a friend, I have been struggling with my weight all my life and its took alot to put the weight on and I know its going to take alot to get it off, but I need all the advice and support I can get!

Replies

• twilight5567
    Options
    Hi Sarah, You're welcome to friend me. I can use all the support I can get too. Don't get discouraged, you can do this girl!
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Well I have tried it all and this is helping along with going to the gym, the gym is what I struggle with most! I try to go every morning before work but I get super sleeping after lunch and struggle to make it through the day. Hopefully this will pass and I can keep going every day. I try to make sure I go every day but its so hard.