Whats you NSV for the week?

Options
2»

Replies

• rw4hawks
    rw4hawks Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I actually had a few things happen this week and its my first nsv's. I have been having trouble with my clothes being too baggy, so I pulled out some older ones that I thought were too small, and they fit me good now! I also had purchased a NIKE tank for exercising but never had the guts to wear it to my Zumba class until last week. And finally, I've had several people tell me I'm looking good, a coworker, someone at Zumba, my hubby, and several at a wedding reception (unless that was the booze talking-lol). I don't like to brag so thanks for letting me share some of my slow progress. I guess slow is better than no progress!
  • Deadbeat13
    Options
    it is great to hear all these guys :D
    i measured my hips again this morning because i felt smaller and to my surprise i am down to 41inches from 43.6inches.
    This is from doing 30DS and im only on day 7!
  • kyylieeeeee
    kyylieeeeee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I had two, both today!

1) Even though I was sick for the past 3 days, I finally got back out running today and did my personal best 5K time!

2) I got my mom to come out to the track with me two days in a row-- she walked two miles both days! I have been trying for a very long time to subtly slip exercise into her routine, but she's afraid of the time/money commitment of a gym membership; going to the track is free and so LOVELY in this New York autumn weather!!

It's great to hear how successful everyone's week was!
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Mine was seeing a picture that I was tagged in on Facebook from a couple weeks ago. I look at it and love the fact I look skinny now/again.

Oh, plus I get to go dress clothes shopping tomorrow too as all my nice dress slacks are too big. :-D
  • anonoymous1
    anonoymous1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Classmate of mine commented on my weight loss, first person outside my family to notice. I denied it, my weight is a touchy subject for me.

My scrubs are pretty loose already, don't feel like shelling 11 per shirt if I'm going to need a smaller size in several more months.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I ran into one of the mothers from my sons school, we had a chat about school holidays and other mundane things and as we were ending the conversation she told me I look fantastic out of the blue. Was very happy that finally someone has noticed that I've lost weight, she had no idea either that I've been dieting.
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Lost no weight today but was suprised to find I had lost 0.75 inches and 0.3% bodyfat!! I always measure weight, key measurements and body fat once a fortnight as this gives me a much better picture of real progress.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    For the first time in my memory, I was able to fit into a UK size 16 skirt :drinker: It was a tight fit and for it to look good I would need to tone up and lose a few more lbs, BUT it DID FIT!!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    well, Saturday i put on and fit into a futbol jersey that my parents brought me from spain 3 years ago that i never fit in before, and it looked great. and sunday i completed my first "competition" since really sticking to my weight loss journey with a 30 mile bike tour around manhattan.
  • jooles0
    jooles0 Posts: 47
    Options
    Tried on a UK size 10 dress yesterday (US Size 8) and it fitted so I got it and I LOVE IT. I did a little dance in the changing rooms!
    I can't believe it. I was once a size 34!!! Was the biggest NSV for me ever!
  • lrd2010
    lrd2010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow from a 34! That's amazing! Congratulations!!
  • theberg
    theberg Posts: 80
    Options
    I put on an old pair of (mens) size 34 jeans yesterday and still needed a belt to keep them up... Down from the 38 shorts I had to buy at the beginning of summer because none of my other shorts fit.
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I ran 4.7 miles in 1 hour and I enjoyed every minute of it. The feeling of accomplishment. It's just Awesome!!!

Tracy
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your NSVs guys!! :drinker: Love reading posts like these! I received a comment from a friend yesterday...telling me that I looked like I lost 20lbs. Haven't exactly reached 20 yet, but it felt great that someone noticed!

And today when I was doing the 30DS, my pair of relatively new workout shorts started falling off...had to stop midway to pull it up. Looks like I'll have to go shopping again soon... :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Ok, I know this sounds silly. But I can finally see that the little frog on my ticker has moved!:wink:
  • devonn611
    Options
    My pants/shorts have been baggy for awhile now, but this weekend while at yard sale I walked passed a mirror sitting on the ground. I had to go back and look again. I had no butt!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!