Just on board today! :-)

Options
:happy:

I am so excited to start this new program and watch my weight and inches go away!! I am starting this new program with a very positive attitude. Any suggestions to how to make this even more successful??

I will need all the assistance I can. I can't wait to share my first success story!!! :wink:

Signed,
Dugsgirl :happy:

Replies

• MsLaineyStarr
    Options
    Just keep the positive feelings in your mind. There will be set backs but do not let them get you down. Focus on the goal and all the support you are going to get from around here~ Welcome and I wish you well with your weight loss journey!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The only thing I can think to tell you is don't fear food. Food is not your enemy, especially tasty food. Everything in moderation. There will be days when you are thrown a loop and may unexpectedly be eating somewhere you didn't prep for, don't worry about it. One meal that puts you over your calories will not reverse all you've accomplished. Remember that while this is important, you also want your mental health to be in check so remember to still relax and enjoy life. :-)
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Some pointers.....make friends on here, very helpful!!! Keep logging even when you get stuck on a number. Don't give up, you will see movement if you keep working hard! Let yourself have some things when you want to! It's all about portion size and also forgiveness when we over eat! As that is what we do when we are overweight, but that doesn't mean we have to stay off track! You can do it!! Good luck, and feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!