Upped My Calories and started losing weight again

Options
BFitzie
BFitzie Posts: 14 Member
Has anyone else found they were probably eating too few calories? I think my metabolism shut down on me. Now I'm losing again, whoo-hooo! I've lost a total of 53 pounds, 37 to go :-)

Replies

• JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    good job!! YAY FOR YOU!!!
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss!
    I had to do the same thing, upped mine by 50 calories/day and it worked =)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss BFitzie
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Sometimes it's all it takes to get it moving! Congrats on your weightloss thus far! :flowerforyou:
  • dkreman
    dkreman Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow! Great job.
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I had to do the same thing and it really does work. Way to go!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I had to do something similar, I started eating more of my earned from exercise calories & it helped
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sweet! It sounds like you're well on your way to reaching your goal. I can't wait until I start making some progress. I just started this week.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I've had to play with my numbers when the scale wasn't going down. There will be moments when I'll have to up my calories and there will be moments when I'll have to decrease my calories. Keeps your metabolism guessing, that's for sure.
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Sweet! It sounds like you're well on your way to reaching your goal. I can't wait until I start making some progress. I just started this week.

Welcome to MFP and congrats for starting your journey!
  • BFitzie
    Options
    Good Luck, you can do it!!!! Plan ahead to have the right foods on hand and don't let yourself get to a point of starving and eating anything in sight. Enjoy your successes!!!
  • BFitzie
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss BFitzie

Thank you and thanks to everyone! Keep up the great work!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Yup. I increased mine to 1600 net and it went up 2 pounds after a couple weeks and then Friday, bam! 5 pounds loss. :happy:
  • BFitzie
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!

10451255.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BFitzie
    Options
    Yup. I increased mine to 1600 net and it went up 2 pounds after a couple weeks and then Friday, bam! 5 pounds loss. :happy:

Wow, that's awesome!!!!!

10451255.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!