Most unconventional looking person you fancy

Options

Replies

• leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    p02986ih202.jpg

This guy right here. At every stage in his now 40+ year career.

^ This.

I think it all started when I saw Labyrinth.

OMG! Me too! Had such a crush on him after that movie! I need to get that movie!

I watched that movie once when I was really little & didn't remember him much other than he scared me.

I watched it last spring with my daughter for the first time since I was a kid & found him quite attractive- It was weird, you know 80s hair & tight clothing but still- I was like what is wrong with me? :laugh:
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Kevin McKidd who plays Owen Hunt on Grey's Anatomy. He's not what one might call a pretty boy, but he's got a rugged quality about him that I find very attractive.

I can't believe no one agrees with me on Kevin McKidd.
    [img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j368/Garnet77/Misc photos from internet/kevin-mckidd.jpg[/img]

Oh, I second Kevin McKidd!! I love red hair and that accent..... sooo hawt!
  • nata84
    nata84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow lots of Jeff Goldblum picks..I guess I can see that...Earth Girls Are Easy hahaha

My ultimate favorite is ALEC BALDWIN. He's totally my older man crush. I think it's his humor. I love him in It's Complicated. My husband thinks I'm a weirdo but I might even choose Alec over Ryan Reynolds (not so unconventional hottie!)
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Kevin McKidd who plays Owen Hunt on Grey's Anatomy. He's not what one might call a pretty boy, but he's got a rugged quality about him that I find very attractive.

[img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j368/Garnet77/Misc photos from internet/kevin-mckidd.jpg[/img]

I do. I think he's attractive too. :)

Thank you, nosugarcoating. :smile: I've been developing a crush on that one since I saw Made of Honor. You can imagine how excited I was when he popped up on Grey's Anatomy. :love: :happy:
    I first saw him on Grey's, I think. I really like his character too.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Has to be Sam Elliott for me. I could listen to that voice forever.

Yes! Remember in Roadhouse where he dances with Patrick Swayze's girlfriend and says in that sexy Sam Elliot voice, "This is the part where I claim you for myself." Yeah, that was kinda hot.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    Amy Lee!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I think he gets lost in the sexiness of MCSteamy and Avery but he is defirnitely up there.

I do. I think he's attractive too. :)

Thank you, nosugarcoating. :smile: I've been developing a crush on that one since I saw Made of Honor. You can imagine how excited I was when he popped up on Grey's Anatomy. :love: :happy:
    I first saw him on Grey's, I think. I really like his character too.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    It's kind of a prerequisite for someone to be unconventional looking for me to find them attractive. I'm posting from my phonne so there will be no photos.

Dave Vanian of The Damned. Well, at least until I got stuck in an abusive relationahip with his doppelganger. Now not so sure.

Daniel Ash and Peter Murphy of Bauhaus.

Billy Idol.

Spike from Buffy

John Malcovich from Dagerous Liasons

Adam Ant (80's Prince Charming version)
  • Ayndelady
    Options
    Gabriel Byrne.

Oh and David O'Hara ("In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God." - Stephen in Braveheart)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, can't forget James Spader. I fell in love with him after watching Stargate for the first time. I think I was born in the wrong decade, guys.

james-spader-boston-legal.jpgspader.jpg
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    See below.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I was trying to say I don't find kevin mckidd unconventional. He has obvious good looks to me so I found it odd he was mentioned. Go rent the hbo series Rome. He is a badass in that. Also the movie dog soldiers although its a little scary.
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    I used to think that John Fancis Daley was an "unconventional" crush... lol. :blushing: :love:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Oh oh oh... someone mentioned Star Gate. How could I forget Daniel Jackson?? Geeky girl's wet dream... Michael Shanks is an idol.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Oh oh oh... someone mentioned Star Gate. How could I forget Daniel Jackson?? Geeky girl's wet dream... Michael Shanks is an idol.

msskating15.jpg
    You mean this guy? Heck yes!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Oh I am right there with you on this one...he is a major hottie!! I loved him in Rome on HBO...scantily clad eye candy is even more yummy, LOL!! :bigsmile:
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Hugh Laurie.

Oh yes!

This one definitely!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

msskating15.jpg
    You mean this guy? Heck yes!

He's got that kind of mouth that makes you involuntarily pucker up in anticipation. LOL
  • TheDudette
    Options
    I thought of someone else that doesn't even strike me as unconventional because I love him so much, but people always give me an odd look. I love me some Chris O'Dowd... he's funny, cute, and has a fantastic accent.

ChrisODowd.jpg
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I love unconventional looking guys. Long hair, beards or mustaches, nerdy guys...etc. The cardboard cutout, typical looking muscular guy has no room in my life :)