I don't see it, do you see it?

Options
2»

Replies

• SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I guess my face still just looks so fat to me that it is hard to see a difference. Maybe once my double chin is gone I will see it more clearly! :laugh:
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Don't under estimate yourself. You are definitely losing weight!!! Congrats!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Come on...I know you got to see..Great job!
  • tartz66
    tartz66 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sarah,
    I can see a big difference!! You look awesome. I know it is harder for ourselves to see the difference than others. Keep it up!
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I too can definitely see a difference! Try not to be so hard on yourself, whatever you are doing is clearly working! Keep up all the hard work!

On a side note, it looks like Jillian Michael has joined you in the first pic! :-p
  • mariahelenaa
    mariahelenaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look younger!
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I see the difference! You look great :)

It's easier for others to see the difference than for us to see it. I find it especially hard to see the differences in myself as I am constantly in the mirror scrutinizing for any little bitty change. I'd see a much bigger difference if I just avoided the mirror for awhile, but I'm a bit obsessed lol.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    LOL! When I compared I was like "Oh my gosh!" type change so yeah. Take our opinions! You have changed.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    you certainly can see it you look amazing
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    33 pounds is great, I can surely see a difference, even on your face!!

Keep it up, make it a lifestyle change!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    yeah, you can see it for sure. you are doing a great job!

i am the same, short, so it's hard to see the difference, but i certainly feel the difference, i don't feel anywhere near as uncomfortable as i did before.
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I do see a difference in your face but those pictures are hard to see anything with your body but I'm sure there's a difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!