Seaweed Crips

Options
Breckgirl
Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
I tried seaweed crisps from Trader Joe's...

It was like licking the scales from a three day old fish! UCK!!!

Has anyone ever tried this or any other seaweed for that matter? Did it taste like dead fish to you?

Replies

• tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Different strokes, I guess. I was raising eating all kinds of seaweed. I usually like the teriyaki flavored seaweed from my local Asian grocer, but I have tried (and enjoyed) the TJ's brand.

Seaweed cookies? Yes, please! ;)
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    No, but thanks for the warning - and for the giggle!
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    I actually loooove those, and they have wasabi covered too, I dig them too. But I used buy similar iteams in Korean grocery, so nothing new to me ;)
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    Btw, nice kitty on the profile picture... Looks like my old cat, that I miss so dearly...
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    Btw, nice kitty on the profile picture... Looks like my old cat, that I miss so dearly...

Thanks, we never really get over the love of our pets. Sorry for your loss.
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    I actually loooove those, and they have wasabi covered too, I dig them too. But I used buy similar iteams in Korean grocery, so nothing new to me ;)

I bought the wasabi ones too but was afriad to try them...it took a half a bag of pop barbeque chips and a ginger ale to get the fish taste out of my mouth. Maybe I'll cowboy up and give them a try.
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    Different strokes, I guess. I was raising eating all kinds of seaweed. I usually like the teriyaki flavored seaweed from my local Asian grocer, but I have tried (and enjoyed) the TJ's brand.

Seaweed cookies? Yes, please! ;)
    Maybe a flavored seaweed but no way am I trying seaweed straight again! LOL