Exactly a year.....

One year ago today I quit making up excuses for why I was so overweight. I weighed in at 350 lbs (which is the first half of my profile pic). I was becoming so terrified of getting on stage I barely did it. Music was always my passion and to give that up because it was too hard with the weight was devastating. I told myself I had to so something to keep both my music AND myself alive.
I finally went to bed that night promising myself a change. I woke up on Oct. 2nd 2010 and started my journey. Between eating healthy and working out occasionally I did it! I now weigh 140 lbs less than I did this time last year. I went from 350 lbs to 210 lbs. Even though I still have a little ways to go, with the success I've had in ONE year, I know I can do it!!!!!

Now I'm back onstage promoting my latest album 'The Aftermath' (on iTunes under Rachel Janelle) AND I'm a soloist in a major musical theatrical show!! Life is now so much better and I plan on living it to it's full capacity!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!