My first lbs off :)

Options
I'm just really excited because after only 5 days on MFP I lost 3 pounds.

It's a sad, small little number but it's MY sad small little number and I just wanted to share with everyone!!!!

This is the most motivating and successful attempt I've ever been able to make in my life at losing weight and being happy with myself for once.

That having been said, add me if you like :) I'm here to support anyone that needs it. New friends always welcomee!!

Replies

• cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    3 pounds in 5 days is awesome !!! Keep it up !!
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I started last week too, and have lost around 3 lbs also!!!! It really is such a motivating thing to see the scale move down. Keep it up girl!!!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Isn't it lovely to have good loss. Gives you a good incentive to keep going, well done :bigsmile:
  • seven8seven
    seven8seven Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    OMG! Congratulations!! Thats awesome!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    that's great. a really good week.
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    every number counts... i even weigh in even if i lose 0.1 kg :P makes me happy n motivates me big time!!!!!!!
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :):):)
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    No such thing as a sad little number...you are doing awesome! Congrats on the 3 and to many more...cheers!:drinker:
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Why is it sad!!!! I think that is a great start!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That's not a small number at all. That is an incredible start. How better to motivate yourself than to see that after only the first five days. Congratulations!!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just don't get discouraged if it goes back up----fluctuations due to water rentention, etc are very common early on and will even out over time the more you stick with it!!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    3 is the magic number yes it is. (a song I love) lol.
    Great stuff keep at it x
  • candylw
    candylw Posts: 37
    Options
    no 3 lbs in 5 days is awesome... good job
  • Pamminee
    Pamminee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and u r inspiring~~!! wtg
  • SAHM_1b2g
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work :)
  • Jmiqbel
    Options
    Good job! Three pounds is great! I just got back on track today and I will definitely be celebrating once I hit three pounds lost too:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!