I made it! Phew!

amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
I had a realllly bad day today:sad: . Today was "loop" day at work which means lots of driving and standing on my feet and being more active than my usual days. Today I just felt "off" I decided I was going to wear my HRM and see what the difference was between my loop day and my regular sit down job days... well that got me all distracted and I locked my keys in the car and I was an hour and 1/2 from home and no one to bring me a spare. I decided to eat crow and tell my clients what happend...:embarassed: one of them has AAA and helped me get my car unlocked (sweet :smile: ) but the guy was new and bent my door jam (i didn't notice until I was on the road again:angry: ). Then one of my clients wanted to switch times so my routine was changed again and after working 10 hrs my feet were tired I was stressed and just wanted to eat something (s) bad for me. I started thinking about what I was going to have on my emotional binge... I decided to stop at home before going on to the binge and my boyfriend (whom I texted I had a bad day... but was convinced he was was sleeping...didn't get it and I'd come home to a dirt dark house) had did the dishes, had dinner cooking and had made me my non-fat Chai latte. So instead of the pizza, nachos, cheese cake; I had a sensible dinner (just a little over my usual non loop day caloric dinners). PHEW! :laugh:

Replies

• amunet07
    I had a realllly bad day today:sad: . Today was "loop" day at work which means lots of driving and standing on my feet and being more active than my usual days. Today I just felt "off" I decided I was going to wear my HRM and see what the difference was between my loop day and my regular sit down job days... well that got me all distracted and I locked my keys in the car and I was an hour and 1/2 from home and no one to bring me a spare. I decided to eat crow and tell my clients what happend...:embarassed: one of them has AAA and helped me get my car unlocked (sweet :smile: ) but the guy was new and bent my door jam (i didn't notice until I was on the road again:angry: ). Then one of my clients wanted to switch times so my routine was changed again and after working 10 hrs my feet were tired I was stressed and just wanted to eat something (s) bad for me. I started thinking about what I was going to have on my emotional binge... I decided to stop at home before going on to the binge and my boyfriend (whom I texted I had a bad day... but was convinced he was was sleeping...didn't get it and I'd come home to a dirt dark house) had did the dishes, had dinner cooking and had made me my non-fat Chai latte. So instead of the pizza, nachos, cheese cake; I had a sensible dinner (just a little over my usual non loop day caloric dinners). PHEW! :laugh:
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    take a deeeeeep breath now lol
  • amunet07
    take a deeeeeep breath now lol

lol, ya... I wonder if the stress is going to make my HRM reading a tad higher than it should be.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!