new and needing support

Options
Hi everyone, i have recently joined this site and have been using it for a couple of days. I have lost 21lbs already, but have started to struggle. hoping this site will help. Problem is i dont have alot of support around me when it comes to losing the weight. everyone i know seems set on try to make me or see me fail. Would be good for some support online, just to help me when im going through a bad day of naughty food etc.

I have 2 young sons and i am doing this for them as much as i am doing it for myself, i dont want them to be embarressed by a fat mum picking them up from school or not being able to play with them as much. I am currently 15st 4lbs, started at nearly 17.

Replies

• Celeste_M
    Options
    Hello, I just started this program today and could use the support also. I had my daughter almost a year ago and have actually gained weight since after her birth. I really need to get out of this rut I'm in and need to get myself going on the track to losing weight. We could support eachother. :smile:
  • catmomof3
    Options
    I'm also at 21 lbs lost. I would love to help you with some support! 21 pounds is a great loss already! :happy: You should be very proud of yourself. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Keep it up. I found, as someone who likes to eat, that exercise plus the tracking of what I put in my mouth really is the combo for the best weight loss. I'm now at 207lbs on my way to 145. We can definitely do this! :wink:
    Please add me as your friend.