Hi, again!

Options
I was using the name FineIn09, but after spending a few days here, I thought that I'd like to have my "name" name in my user name.:huh:

Everyone is so nice, and I think I'll hang out here for a long time, so I wanted to be more personal. Now if I could just get that ticker stuff.:mad:

I did at least get up a picture, that is me and my hubby the day we got married. 2 years ago, and probably 15 pounds less, so that will be my before. I tend to be on the other end of the camera these days.:glasses: Incognito :glasses:

Anyway, Hi, again! I can't believe how nice ya'll are. I was on another popular site that came with my 'membership' to the 'meetings':wink: Most people were nice, but you still had some spoilers out there. I haven't seen any of that here.:bigsmile:

Replies

• DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I was using the name FineIn09, but after spending a few days here, I thought that I'd like to have my "name" name in my user name.:huh:

Everyone is so nice, and I think I'll hang out here for a long time, so I wanted to be more personal. Now if I could just get that ticker stuff.:mad:

I did at least get up a picture, that is me and my hubby the day we got married. 2 years ago, and probably 15 pounds less, so that will be my before. I tend to be on the other end of the camera these days.:glasses: Incognito :glasses:

Anyway, Hi, again! I can't believe how nice ya'll are. I was on another popular site that came with my 'membership' to the 'meetings':wink: Most people were nice, but you still had some spoilers out there. I haven't seen any of that here.:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome again! :flowerforyou: