starting 30 day shred tomorrow :/

Options
only joined the site today so tomorrow will be day 1 of the shred!! feel the shred people!

current measurements

height 5"7
weight 184lbs
rest to come when i find tape measure...

feel free to join me in my suffering and complaining :wink:

Replies

• clairibou1
    Options
    i'm in...I started yesterday and can barely walk...hoping it gets better?
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    Welcome! If you haven't exercised much in the past go easy on the 30 DS. I did it for 4 days and couldn't move. I have to get into better shape before I try it again. I hope you have better luck than I did.
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try too!! :flowerforyou:
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Enjoy Sweetie!! Lol!! Many of us have been on the shred here and we all love the results! Good luck with it, make sure you take measurements not just your weight. Measure neck, bust, waist, hips, thighs and calves. You'll really notice the difference I promise! although some people have said they didn't lose as much weight as they hoped but I did lose weight and really toned up too.
  • jenfa1911
    Options
    arms 36 cm
    waist 82 cm
    thigh 64cm
    chest 103 cm

Sadists! crazy *kitten* evil evil people!
    if this doesn't make a difference in 30 days I will just spend the rest of my days eating cookie dough icecream and watching gilmore girls until my boyfriend leaves me and all i have are my cats. im being dramatic i know but ouch!! i had to do extra stretches and i still know its going to hurt like hell tomorrow!!
  • jenfa1911
    Options
    btw fionat you look fabulous!! i wanna do what you did!!