Can I call this an NSV?

Options
Today I decide to have an "off" day. Partly b/c I wanted one ;) and partly b/c I wanted to try that "mess with your metabolism" thing...so, we got pizza and while I knew I didn't want to "pig out" I was going to eat what I wanted to eat....well, 3 pieces of pizza about killed me!!!!!!! I thought my stomach was going to burst. I don't remember the last time I truly felt "full" (not from eating less, just saying that normally I have no "off" switch). So, I'm going to say my stomach is shrinking??? And I LIKE it!!!
P.S. I have a feeling I'm going to pay for the junk food later....I have been feeling so much better eating better (digestion wise). But this was a nice little "experiment"! And believe it or not, I can't wait to go back to "normal" tomorrow! What a difference 20ish days makes!!!!!!! :D

Replies

• bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I would. You know that things are different now. Congrats!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Lol. Don't worry, more than likely you'll start feeling the effects of the junk in less than 24 hours. I'm sorry in advance. It sucks! But yes this is a freaking AWESOME NSV!!!!!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Kittygamer-lol, yep. I felt like crud shortly after eating that junk. My tummy was hurting and I felt soooooo sluggish. I actually ate my new normal at dinner! Didn't even want to keep with my "treats" b/c it's no treat to feel that way! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!