Team Beachbody Ladies Unite!!

Options
I am starting this thread for all the ladies who are doing beachbody programs or are interested in doing them.
I have completed P90X and Insanity. I am currently half way through my second round of P90X but doing a hybrid version.
I have P90X2 on pre order and cant wait to get it!
I am 45 YO. So far I have lost 28 pounds of fat thanks to Team BeachBody and My Fitness Pal. My goal is to lose another 25 pounds by next summer, maybe less depending on the when the ABS pop out. I have welcomes my ankles and my collarbone back into the family and now working on changing my innie bellybutton back to an outie!:tongue:
I offer a safe place for women to share their stories and find support.
I hope you all will join me!!

JoAnn

Replies

• lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 5th week of the Prep schedule of TurboFire. So far, so good! I switched to TF from Zumba, which I love. It has so far been a good addition to my workout.

Congrats on your 2nd round of P90X! I knew it wasn't for me - maybe someday.
  • jnanof
    jnanof Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I also own TurboFire. It's a great program. I have only done a couple of the workouts though. I mix them in for variety on the cardio day in P90X.
    Congrats on losing 36 pounds so far!
  • joliz1949
    joliz1949 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi, I am half way through insanity. I am 62, started Aug. 29, ready for the last 4 weeks starting today! I have lost 8 lbs. so far, (only 2 since find myfitness pal) 3 inches from my waist. hope to lose another 28 or get to 20 - 21% BF. my goal is to get up on grandsons wakeboard next summer :),and of course keep water skiing on my slalom.
  • jnanof
    jnanof Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Jo, with your great diet and exercise plan, you know you will get it done!! How was the 2nd month workout??
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hi I have done Turbo Jam, Ten Minute Trainer and Chalene Extreme. I also drink shakeology. I am currently doing CE to an extent as I am 25 weeks pregnant. After several years of doing the products I decided to become a coach and also became AFAA Primary Group Exercise Certified so if you have any questions let me know.
  • joliz1949
    joliz1949 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    finished insanity with great results! just started p90x, think I am gonna like it!!