Hello All!

Options
New here SAHM to an absolutely adorable (biased review) 14 month old boy. Wife to US Army man, currently in KS. Have had chance to run around this site in the past but never really used it. I love the 'one stop shopping' for tracking calories and exercise and have already gotten started! Happy to be here!:smile:

Replies

• GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    New here SAHM to an absolutely adorable (biased review) 14 month old boy. Wife to US Army man, currently in KS. Have had chance to run around this site in the past but never really used it. I love the 'one stop shopping' for tracking calories and exercise and have already gotten started! Happy to be here!:smile:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif Glad to have you join us! There's a SAHM thread that is a wonderful group of ladies that have alot of fun and keep one another motivated... be sure to check out that thread if you think it's something you'd enjoy!:flowerforyou:
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great to have you! I'm also a SAHM and an Army wife.
    Just found the site yesterday.
    Good to know there are others out here!:smile:
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM and an Army wife. I am in GA right now, but boy do I miss KS! We lived in Manhattan until July and I really am homesick. Perhaps I'll just hang around you and get my virtual KS fix when I can (if that's ok with you of course)!
  • GIBride01
    Options
    I'm a SAHM and an Army wife. I am in GA right now, but boy do I miss KS! We lived in Manhattan until July and I really am homesick. Perhaps I'll just hang around you and get my virtual KS fix when I can (if that's ok with you of course)!

Please do, and while you are hanging around, give me some tips on the area. DS and I have been here for about 5 months, still getting to know the area. Tips and recommendations greatly appreciated! Thanks for the warm welcome, don't know the weather in GA right now, but my outdoor temp is reading 1 degree above:frown: ...GA sounds pretty nice right now, particularly for a warm blooded gal like me!

Thanks to all for the welcome!!
  • GIBride01
    Options
    welcome.gif Glad to have you join us! There's a SAHM thread that is a wonderful group of ladies that have alot of fun and keep one another motivated... be sure to check out that thread if you think it's something you'd enjoy!:flowerforyou:

I will! Thanks!