Wonder how we did this week
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm here. Back at work. booooo.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Oh shame, was hoping to find someone to workout with today.
    Ah well, I guess I'll have to rope the kids in again this afternoon :wink:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I have ankle weights on. Only thing I can think of to do at work right now. No walking the warehouse, we got 3 shipments the other day and nowhere to put the stuff.
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am here...Not such a good week for me..... :sad:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I am here...Not such a good week for me..... :sad:

Oh dear, make a fresh start this week, put last week behind you :flowerforyou:

I'm all out of exercise, after doing:
    30 wall pushups
    30 crunches
    30 reverse crunches
    2x15 hip flexes
    2x15 seated dumbbell shoulder press
    2x15 dumbbell side bends
    15 dumbbell wrist curls
    30 standing calf raises
    30 squats

30 mins on the mini bike
    13 mins on exercise bike
    20 minutes on the gazelle
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey my fellow purples! How have you all been? I have been at work and am just now checking in with you. I don't want you to think I am lost or not around. Hope you have all done well. Sorry to hear you didn't have a good week Skittles. This is a new week and we can do this!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    I started my day off well. Had a great aerobics class and am heading to hairdresser to cover the gray!! Then I have to get thru the long week-end without losing momentum. I really want to show a loss for the Wed. weigh-in. Will check in during the week-end. I'll need a little motivation and support!!
    GO PURPLE !!!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm here I have been working out 1 hour a day, just walking w/ heavy book bag. I'm trying to get use to this school schedule. I had to drop my P.E class, it was conflicting with my family schedule. So I just said I'll workout on my own as I have been doing. I'm on my way to a funeral, so I'll get back online soon. See ya!!
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I'm here. Didn't lose any weight this week (or for the past 4 weeks) but I've started Jillian Micheal's Making The Cut. The first 2 days were really hard. There's no eating out, no junk food, no alcohol, etc. I was afraid of being deprived (although the food is really yummy & filling) so I ate some some cookies and doritos the first two days. I know I freaked out, but I'm well under control now. I'm on day 6 and everything is going well. I did get a little off track on the exercise, but I'm going to make that up. But I figure the first week is more of a trial run...getting used to the adjustments. I will be more strick the next week and I'll extend the 30 day plan to 37 days since the first week was more about adjusting. Sorry to ramble - I just wanted to update you all. Have a wonderful weekend!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    hey everyone I did good, I lost 3 pounds, to make my first 70 pounds lost. But I woke up this morning and my stomach was so bloated its something fierce, everyone at work including skittles says I am pregnant and I am not. I will show them LOL. But I weigh myself every morning and this morning I had gained 2 pounds I was so sad. I don't get to say I lost 70 pounds anymore I have to say 68.....NO I am saying 70 I lost it and it found it way back.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anyways I just had TOM 2 weeks ago , so shouldnt be that. Hope all is well and keep up the great post. Sorry evryone I am not on as much, I am working 75 hours a week. Ya'll are doing a great job.....Tamara
  • Skittles6617
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    hey everyone I did good, I lost 3 pounds, to make my first 70 pounds lost. But I woke up this morning and my stomach was so bloated its something fierce, everyone at work including skittles says I am pregnant and I am not. I will show them LOL. But I weigh myself every morning and this morning I had gained 2 pounds I was so sad. I don't get to say I lost 70 pounds anymore I have to say 68.....NO I am saying 70 I lost it and it found it way back.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Anyways I just had TOM 2 weeks ago , so shouldnt be that. Hope all is well and keep up the great post. Sorry evryone I am not on as much, I am working 75 hours a week. Ya'll are doing a great job.....Tamara

haha!! ur pregnant...ur pregnant...haha!! you have to have a baby for me soon!!!! I told you I will take it on the weekends lol....and pray for ****
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    you are halirious and I am NOT pregnant, I told tina she better not that for me. She laughed!!!!!
  • Skittles6617
    Options
    you didnt say you would pray...:mad: :explode: :devil:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Oh sorry tina said she would pray that I am pregnant, they just want me to help fill the baby room. LOL then you would really have to come get a job there. HAHA:laugh: :laugh: :heart: :heart:
  • Skittles6617
    Options
    pay me what i make now and i am there!!!! <clearing throat sound> u still didn't say you would pray...just because you get to see yours ALL the freaking time...just give me an hour...geez!!! :grumble:
  • renae77
    Options
    Hey you crazy team!! How is everyone? What's up with losing weight and getting pregnant? So are you or are you not pregnant Tamara? Inquiring minds wanna know!! LOL!!!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hello my fellow purples. Hope everyone is doing well. Its the weekend and it can be tough but dont worry a little bit of indulgence is better the scarfing the whole thing.:smile:
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello Purple!!

I was looking for a recent thread. I've been working crazy shift work again (10pm-8am) so it messed my schedule up a bit. Just wait until I go back to days next week =O

Has anyone posted the weigh in results this week?
  • renae77
    Options
    Hello Purple!!

I was looking for a recent thread. I've been working crazy shift work again (10pm-8am) so it messed my schedule up a bit. Just wait until I go back to days next week =O

Has anyone posted the weigh in results this week?
    Hey Stephica! Here is the link for the weigh in.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/35773-bl-week-2-results-all-teams
    Check us out. I hope we all did good this week. How is everyone?