Hi guys

Options
It says to introduce myself, so hi everyone!

I'm a little skeptical about this working, as right now my head is in such a bad place I'm not entirely convinced that I can keep the focus and committment required for weight loss, but if I don't then I'm only going to crawl further into my shell and hate myself even more.

I'm suffering from severe depression, and between being unable to work, not wanting to leave the house anyway, and a bunch of medications early on that cause weight gain I've gained almost 100lbs in the last 2 and a half years.

My financial situation is a mess, basically I have nothing and I'm entirely dependant upon my partner for anything, and I hate having to ask. So I don't.

My size and general lack of fitness is really only making matters worse. As long as I'm not allowed to go back to work there's nothing I can do about the financial issues, but there should be something I can do about the weight issue.

I'm hoping that with the help of this site and community I will be able to rediscover the old me when I rediscover my old body.

Replies

• saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Nomatter what's going on in your life or what you eat just log log log.! Even if you have a crazy day & eat 3 double burgers & your bf's fries (I've done this) make sure you're super honest & log every bite. This will keep you on track & so will your friends here.. Both current & future friends!

Please add me if you'd like more & good luck on your journey :)