MOTIVATION & SUPPORT IN REMOND, WA

Options
SOO I've moved hear back in January, and though I've met a few cool people via MFP to work out, no one is really close enough to get into this whole buddy workout routine or hold me accountable! :\ Will be moving to Duvall in January if all goes well, and would like to be able to get into good shape for when family comes to visit! Any Redmond takers???

Planning on Pro club membership too...SO if u go to the gym n love to workout but feel like u would like someone to listen to u ramble about ur day/workout/diet......YES I AM THAT PERSON :P

ADD Me <3

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I tried the same thing when I got on here and couldn't find anyone! We need more Seattle peeps to step up ;)

If I didn't live in FedWay, I would totally do it.
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Living in Kent here. sooo but i am still close. maybe we would have to meet up half way or something but hey it will be well worth it. :D

• wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Can we please??!! this sucks!! :\ I've hated everything about this move to this place (no offense). Im f-ing bored out of my mind 80% of the time and if I dont talk to somebody OTHER than the ppl at starbucks and the ppl i live with i will go psycho on someones *kitten*!! UGHH.....I was sooo bored tonight i went for a drive at like 11 pm....only to get lost and pulled over for going fast on a HUGE downhill and went from 40-almost 50 in a second b4 slowing down...FML

smh

We should do something fun!! pleaseeeee :)