What will you enjoy doing...

Options
when you get to goal?

I have a lot, but one is wear styles that I only admire on the mannequins or hangers now.

Replies

• Nlongenecker
    Options
    when you get to goal?

I have a lot, but one is wear styles that I only admire on the mannequins or hangers now.
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Go clothes shopping without cringing!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Turning heads.:bigsmile:

Wearing a bikini
  • cmdelux
    cmdelux Posts: 27
    Options
    Shopping in the "regular" size department instead of the Plus size section ! :drinker:

109345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Taking my kids to the beach.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    No longer needing to lose weight. Having my medical records updated to show that I am healthy and fit and not overweight.:happy:

Even after I hit my weightloss goal I still intend to push myself and see what else I am capable of.. maybe compete in a sport :smile:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Shopping for pants
    Wearing mini skirts
    Having pictures taken
    Wearing my hair a little shorter
    Flaunting it!
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wearing shorts and tanks in summer!
    Mostly I'll just enjoy having my confidence back. :blushing:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Not tugging at my clothes
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Not always checking myself out to see if I look okay.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying the benefits right now! I went on a trip to VA last year with my husband. We hiked 1/2 mile down hill to a waterfall. Well, when you go down you must go up the other way!! LOL It took me over 30 minutes to get back up that steep hill. I was stopping and sitting every 50 ft! I was mortified and my DH was so nice about it. He just waited and helped me. I swear I thought I was having a heart attack!

This week I have hiked 5 different trails in the Smokies! One trip was 2 miles straight up! I had to work, but no harder than any of the other fit people walking with us. I was so happy I cried when I got to the top! A lady asked me why I was crying :blushing: how embarrasing, but I told her. She took a pic with me for her trip book!!

So dont WAIT for your goal weight! Celebrate NOW!!!!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wearing pants that are wide enough AND long enough.
    They don't make long in the leg pants for chubby girls around here.
    :grumble:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    So dont WAIT for your goal weight! Celebrate NOW!!!!

:laugh: I would but I'm still not in the 'tall pant' girls size group yet (need to drop two sizes before I'm in that group!)!!! I WANT PANTS THAT ARE LONG ENOUGH!!!! :sad:

SO tired of settling for pants that are soooo short. I feel really, really uncomfortable knowing my ankles are showing. WHAT IF SOME GUY IS TURNED ON BY MY ANKLE HUH? WHAT THEN!?