Celebration

Options
I just have to post this on here and then it is time to go back and be Mommy.
I HAVE LOST 6.5 POUNDS! YIPEEE!!!! :happy:
I am so happy about that fact. I usually enter in everything through out the day, but then I can never get to my computer at home to enter in what I have done. I thought it was going to be a lot worse, but then I got on the scale this morning and that is what it told me! Then to make mattters even better, I am more motivated to get to the gym and I am starting to make some friends there. It is not easy for me to make friends in new situations; majorly shy. :blushing: So, now I am going through my thirty minute workout with an eclipse thingy and having the time of my life. :laugh:
I thought this might be able to encourage someone else if they are strggling. :smile:
I hope the whole rest of the world is having a good day.:flowerforyou:
Take care everyone, gotta go play with the little one.

Replies

• Panda8Angel8Faith
    Panda8Angel8Faith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just have to post this on here and then it is time to go back and be Mommy.
    I HAVE LOST 6.5 POUNDS! YIPEEE!!!! :happy:
    I am so happy about that fact. I usually enter in everything through out the day, but then I can never get to my computer at home to enter in what I have done. I thought it was going to be a lot worse, but then I got on the scale this morning and that is what it told me! Then to make mattters even better, I am more motivated to get to the gym and I am starting to make some friends there. It is not easy for me to make friends in new situations; majorly shy. :blushing: So, now I am going through my thirty minute workout with an eclipse thingy and having the time of my life. :laugh:
    I thought this might be able to encourage someone else if they are strggling. :smile:
    I hope the whole rest of the world is having a good day.:flowerforyou:
    Take care everyone, gotta go play with the little one.
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thats great!
  • JenniBlomstrom
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!

127314.png
  • cmdelux
    cmdelux Posts: 27
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the great work ! :drinker:

109345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Keep up the great work! Just smile and say Hi! to other people at the Gym. Someone will come and talk to you! Bring some music helps the workout fly by.... :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Panda8Angel8Faith
    Panda8Angel8Faith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much. I am finally starting to get the hang of eating and liking what I am eating. The next trick will be to decrease the daily amount of sugar intake. One step at a time. I love this site and all of the people here.
    Gotta go have fun.
    Always...
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much. I am finally starting to get the hang of eating and liking what I am eating. The next trick will be to decrease the daily amount of sugar intake. One step at a time. I love this site and all of the people here.
    Gotta go have fun.
    Always...

Hey! We're the same! Hee.
    You want to give up sugar for Lent? :wink:
    I don't even celebrate Lent but my sister asked me to do it with her so I'm going to!