inches MOST DEFINETLY matter ;-) !!

Options
Happy Monday everyone :) I hope you all had a fab weekend..

Just a bit to say really INCHES!
If you don't lose much in a week / month please PLEASE DO NOT be disheartened!
I brought my FAVOURITE all time dress about 3 months ago and was about 3 inches bust size too big! Typical when I never try before I buy! ANYWAY A picture of me 2 weeks ago is with the dress on with about 1" to lose from the chest as you can see as the zip is slightly ajar.. I started a new October challenge today - giving up chocolate COMPLETELY and to try and do 100 sit ups daily plus my belly buster routine 30 minutes - even just giving up chocolate I will amaze myself!! Anyway... I went to see how far I have to go until my dress fits and oh my gosh... IT DOES!! MY COAST 145 POUND DRESS FITS! :-) !!! That zip is my new best friend!!!! Pics later but right now I'm in town going to see my bbf to have a drink and tell her my amazing story!!

Lots of love - English version of sex in the city :) XXX

Replies

• grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    One big impact with the tape measure is avoiding wheat. Went from 40" to 38.5" waist measurement within a week!
  • firstjenday
    Options
    That really rocks, but as a fellow chocolate lover - that really is amazing that you can go without! More power to you! (Once this challenge is done - if you like the dark chocolate - you should try the ghirardelli squares - one of those tiny things can really hit the spot and not make you feel super guilty later!)
  • whitneycna
    Options
    I agree with you abaout inches! Though I have only lost 5.6lbs since starting my "diet" 2 1/2 weeks ago, I've lost so many inches, I've gone down to jean sizes in just 2 1/2 weeks...its amazing! I too cut out chocolate, and it seemed to help quite a bit! :)
    Good job and keep up the good work!!!
  • babbityboo
    babbityboo Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Woah!! Congrats!!

I have at least 5 inches to lose from my bust, before my best friend gets married next April, well need to lose it by Feb really so she can order our bridesmaids dresses.....

Any advice on getting a smaller bust?!!?