Over 40, lots to lose and willing to commit?

Options
I mean really commit to posting on an almost daily basis, be there through thick and thin (haha), take part in mini-challenges, be open and honest. There is a closed group out there which started with 20 and is now down to about 7 or 8 people who have kept going despite all odds. We need a few more people, but you have to be willing to participate in the group, motivate, give a shoulder, or clap like thunder.

I'm coming off like a b*tch, but it's really hard to stay motivated when those around you throw in the towel. I'll send a friend request to the first five people who are truly looking for a great group of women, over 40 with lots to lose.

:heart:

Sue

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I can match your B#tching! J/k!
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Pick me me me! I am on every day...have about 60 pounds I would like to lose, and I am 44 :p
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    please send me an invite
    sounds like what I need
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I am committed!!
  • bogie718
    Options
    Sue,

If you're still looking for people, I'd like to join. I'm 42 and have 78 lbs to lose. I've just started back after years of trying - you know the drill (on/off/not sticking with it.) My problem is that if I am only accountable to myself, I don't do very well. I believe being part of a group will help me to stay accountable and not give up. Let me know if you are still looking for people and I can send you more information!

Sarah :smile:
  • cheree1965
    Options
    Im committed too!
  • Sue_Smiles
    Sue_Smiles Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Sorry to anyone else, we have enough, and I'm not sure how to delete a post (which I'm probably sure you can't) :heart:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,353 Member
    Options
    bump!