9 Week Holiday Challenge (close group) wk 2

Options
Hello Ladies!

Well we are already into week 2 of the MFP STARS 9 Week Holiday challenge. I am inspired by the support you all have given and the success you all have achieved over the last week. This is only the begining. Week 2 will set the tone for the rest of the challenge so lets make a an great one. If you haven't already done so, please check the “About Me” section of our Challenge page. Here you will find links to our "Rules and FAQ", our "weigh-in form" and "Team list" (also posted below).

Do not forget to participate in the Question of the Day (QOTD) on the thread below. This is a very important part of encouraging each other and also getting know other players. Please be sure to check here daily, including on weekends to answer the QOTD!

PLEASE “CC” THE QUESTION OF THE DAY IN YOUR RESPONSE and the DATE. It helps us to keep track of it! Below is the first questions. Just following my lead and if you have any questions.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO REACH OUT TO YOUR PARTNER AND FRIEND THEM AT THIS TIME. Do a introduction, be nice and supportive. This will be your right hand woman for the next week. Remember SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE ARE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE!!!

Without further delay the moment we've all been waiting for (I think?), time to announce the week 1 winners.

Individuals Winner -
SBOO LOSE 5.5+LBS for the blue team
MAMADEE lose 5.5+lbs for the yellow team

Team Winner - CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PINK TEAM FOR A TOTAL WEIGHT LOSE OF 20.9 LBS
2ND PLACE - YELLOW TEAM W/ TOTAL LOSE OF 16.6
3RD PLACE - BLUE TEAM W/ TOTAL LOSE 12.1

You all as a group lost a total of 49.6 lbs. That is awesome:happy: Keep up the great work.

All winners deserve a huge shout out and virtual applauses. All winners can add the winner trophy link on the profile page to their forum signature.

Awesome job everyone for knocking it out this first week.

One last thing: If you have any comments questions or concern. Please feel free to inbox me at

[6207962236_e314bdffec.jpg
WEEK 2 WINNERS by starsnyc21, on Flickr

Replies

• prizmaa
    prizmaa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations to the winners of the first week!! And as a group, we lost so much weight this week!! You guys are all doing amazing!!! Let's keep it up! :D
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    :flowerforyou: SBOO and MAMADEE............you guys ROCK! Congrats on the huge weight loss. And a shout out to the Pink team for their team win! Now it's time for us starts on the Blue Team to pull up our socks and hit it out of the park for this week! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!

Team blue needs a couple more members to compete, we are down 2 members in comparison. Any thoughts on that?
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done ladies! This week we will kick some serious butt!

Sarah
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Job well done! We ALL put up some amazing numbers. New week starts now!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!

Team blue needs a couple more members to compete, we are down 2 members in comparison. Any thoughts on that?

Hi All, congrats to all the biggest loser this week. FYI - the list above is only the biggest losers for the past week. It does not include everyone who didn't lose weight. That includes myself (sorry partner).

According to the latest team list the blue team has 9 members, pink has 10 members and the yellow team has 10 members. I think next week I will calucate a weight loss ratio to make it fair. If I can't find another blue team member.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Is this where the question of the day is going to be posted???
  • 6eighteen11
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!

Hi All, congrats to all the biggest loser this week. FYI - the list above is only the biggest losers for the past week. It does not include everyone who didn't lose weight. That includes myself (sorry partner).

According to the latest team list the blue team has 9 members, pink has 10 members and the yellow team has 10 members. I think next week I will calucate a weight loss ratio to make it fair. If I can't find another blue team member.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

yeah I wasn't on there either, I gained last week. Sorry team blue! I'll do better this week. Maybe. we're still moving and that's really messing me up
  • Wfortner
    Wfortner Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WOW...!!! Awesome results for our first week. CONGRATS to everyone. Seeing the winning losses has encouraged me to ROCK some ZUMBA this week.....I am pumped to UP my numbers for this week. Thanks so much for the encouragement...and I am so proud of you guys!!

Have an awesome week!!!
  • tartz66
    tartz66 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all the teams! I am going to try and ramp it up this week. My goal is to lose at least 2 pounds this week.. I love this challenge. Everyone is so motivating and supportive!
  • MFPSTARSCHALLENGE
    Options
    QOTD should be coming soon. Thanks!
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Kudos to the biggest losers and a big shout out to my pink stars. This has been a great experience for me all the way around. It does appear that the blue stars are at a disadvantage in the team totals.
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm going to pump it up as well! This is gonna be a GREAT week!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Looking forward to the question of the day :)
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hello STARS, well I don't want to delay on the QOTD any further so I will post one for today.

10/3 MONDAY QOTD. I thought I do something fun, so here we go. If you could have any celebrity body part, shape etc,. who would it be?

For me I would have to say Ciara's Legs. I tried to attach a picture. She has very athletic body but she manages to stay curvy.

6208822670_e880ce6f75_z.jpg
    ciaranudes by starsnyc21, on Flickr
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    10/3 MONDAY QOTD. I thought I do something fun, so here we go. If you could have any celebrity body part, shape etc,. who would it be?

J-Lo's booty!
  • nenabug
    nenabug Posts: 156
    Options

I would have Jennifer Aniston's abs - that's where the majority of my extra weight goes, plus I have an athletic/apple body type so I have zero curve in my waist. I'm working on it and maybe this time next year I'll have a rocking core!
  • ChatSournois
    Options

I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to everyone on the challenge..no matter what weight you've lost or gained, we all pulled together and worked hard this week!!

I would love to have Shakira's shape..I have the hips, but none of the hourglass!. Great question!!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    I would love to have Chalene Johnson's body! But then what would I do with all my time!?!?!? So I'll just keep working to improve mine! :)