Insanity Results- (not so great, but oh well)

Options
njean888
njean888 Posts: 401 Member
Hi, everyone

Ok so here is my story. I have workout out my whole life. In fact I was in the best shape of my life after the birth of my 2nd son in 2009. However, in 2010 I learned my father had liver cancer and he was really to far gone for any real treatment to help. His health continually declined, and as a result I completely stopped caring about my own health and diet. I ate out of anxiety, out of depression, and mostly out of anger. He died in April 2011.

On mothers day (May 8, 2011) my boys wanted me to go in the pool with them. I really wasn't up to it but I did it anyway and was completely disgusted with the way I had let myself go. The very next day I started running again. The next week I went back to the gym and started spinning and weight lifting. Then on July 25, I said what the hell and started Insanity.

I'm not so thrilled with my Insanity results. I only lost 4 pounds and a total of about 4 inches. However, I feel super fit and in great shape. Tonight I start the P90X/ Insanity hybrid and this time I have no expectations in my head. I just want to complete the full 90 days and regardless of what I weigh or how I look, finishing will my primary goal and that in itself will be the accomplishment.

Sorry folks, can't seem to get the pics on here. I posted them to my profile though.

Replies

• Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! Good job!
  • njean888
    Options
    The insanity pic is not showing
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I think you are crazy girl. I see a difference in the pictures, and it looks great! Good job!!
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    I can also see a difference!!! Are you sure only 4 inches??? Looks like more!!
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing insanity!!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    you are nuts!! i can see a difference and you look SMOKIN hot!! great job :)
  • njean888
    Options
    Thank you. I think this is one of those times where you see good results in pics but not so much on the scale. My scale is evil!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!