Wow, I'm on cloud 9 today! NSV x 2!

spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
So, I decided today to take up learning free weights with the onsite personal trainer at my gym. When I met up with him he asked me what I wanted to learn, told him how to properly use free weights instead of the Nautilus equipment that I'd been using because I just didn't think it was working my bingo arms enough.

l have done pretty well on my own up to this point, I'm seeing definition in my biceps but that bingo flap is still there; albeit not as heavy as it once was... It is still there and needs some toning up.

He started off by saying that he's been noticing my workouts :blushing: and notices that I have lost a lot of weight :bigsmile: and asked me how much. I told him almost 45 lbs hoping to be there this week and he said I look amazing!!!! :blushing:

So, learn the weights for biceps/triceps and shoulders and then finished my workout and headed to the shower. I was getting ready to start fixing my hair when a lady that I'd met at the gym and spoken with a few times off and on was standing next to me in front of the mirror. She stops what she's doing, turns to me and says "You have lost a lot of weight and you look fantastic!"

:noway: 2 people in less than a 2 hour time period!!!!!!! :love:

Not to mention there is a very successful broker who had his corporate office contact me today because he's extremely interested in having me come and talk with them (I'm a Realtor)!

That's 3 for 3 today and 2/3 were weight loss related!!!!

If anyone needs me, I'm heading out to buy a lottery ticket!!!! :laugh:

Replies

• dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    What a great day for you! And you do look marvelous!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Great day...so proud of you
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    I'm smiling for you (even though you can't see me). This is great! Keep up the goodness.
  • Aren't compliments lovely? Congratulations! You're doing so great!
  • Compliments are always great! You do look amazing!!! Congrats on your weight loss so far and good luck on meeting the rest of your goals!!! I just started my journey a week ago and so far so good. I hope to share similar stories in the days to come!!!
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    glad to hear this awesome. keep up the great wrork
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Congrats on the weight loss. You are doing fabulous. Having others notice feels so great!
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    WooHoo!!! :-)
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    that's fantastic!!! you deserve to feel amazing! great job!
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    i'm new to this website can someone tell me what NSV means??
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Great work! Glad you (and everyone else) are noticing your hard work and results :)
  • ginandtonica
    ginandtonica Posts: 54 Member
    NSV means Non Scale Victory
  • ginandtonica
    ginandtonica Posts: 54 Member
    Well you deserve every bit of praise that you get, you worked hard for it!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Congrats and btw you look FABULOUS!!! Got to love the compliments and the NSV's!!! They can definitely make the day brighter :glasses:
  • kflong
    kflong Posts: 10 Member
    That is sooooo awesome!!!!!! Keep up the good work and your emulating (sp?) happiness will draw good things to you!! Congrats and you look really great!
  • baloney17
    baloney17 Posts: 73 Member
    Congrats on all accounts! You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    You do look great. Keep up the good work! We're all proud of you.
  • What a great day you're having already! Congrats!!! The before and now pics are awesome! What a great job! Keep up the good work. btw, I've never heard the term "Bingo arms" before, but it had me crackin' up! Thanks for sharing....lol
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Congrats Hun!!! Glad your day is going so well! If you win the lottery dont forget your friends here at MFP we would miss you if you went all personal trainer HeHe!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Thanks y'all!!!! I am so stoked! Thanks so much for your complements too! Means the world to me and keeps me focused :):flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!