1 Banana
1 cup 2% milk
1 4 oz Yoplus Peach
Lunch
Lean Cuisine - Chicken Enchilada Suiza with Mexican-Style Rice,
Dinner
Apple - Green Apple
Lean Pockets - Whole Grain Garlic Chicken White Pizza

Granted not the best "homecoooked" type of meals, but it was a hectic day so I did the healthiest quick food I had around. I had water all day long and I excercised in the evening.

Anyway, that was only 937 calories!!!!!!!!!!! I am supposed to have around 1600. I wasn't really hungry during the day until bedtime. This is going to be rough... healthier food doesn't have a lot of calories... I don't know how I will get my calories in. It felt like an ok day as far as hunger, fullness, not feeling gross, etc. but I was well below the 1200 calorie mark...:grumble:

Replies

• Power
    Power Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So, I ate ok yesterday.

Breakfast
    1 Banana
    1 cup 2% milk
    1 4 oz Yoplus Peach
    Lunch
    Lean Cuisine - Chicken Enchilada Suiza with Mexican-Style Rice,
    Dinner
    Apple - Green Apple
    Lean Pockets - Whole Grain Garlic Chicken White Pizza

Granted not the best "homecoooked" type of meals, but it was a hectic day so I did the healthiest quick food I had around. I had water all day long and I excercised in the evening.

Anyway, that was only 937 calories!!!!!!!!!!! I am supposed to have around 1600. I wasn't really hungry during the day until bedtime. This is going to be rough... healthier food doesn't have a lot of calories... I don't know how I will get my calories in. It felt like an ok day as far as hunger, fullness, not feeling gross, etc. but I was well below the 1200 calorie mark...:grumble:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    It is hard at first to know what to eat, but there are a TON of healthy foods out there. Add oatmeal, peanut butter, eggs to breakfast. Add fruit and milk to lunch. Add milk and more vegetables to dinner. I'm sure you have had your share of big-eating days, so keep those calories in mind and fill them with good, clean stuff. Microwave brown rice with a packet of flavored tuna makes a super-quick, high protein/carb lunch.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    honestly? How were you not starving all day? lol. try adding some snacks in. or portioning larger meals.
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :blushing: hello it does get easier everyday......a month ago i wouldnt have ever thought i could stop bingeing but i am closer to conquering it everyday and that is because of the support u get here.......hang in ther :smile:
  • BCase
    BCase Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Something I do is: I bought one of those Calorie counter books and while I am watching TV I go through it and look at what has a decent amount of calories and not too much fat (fruits and veggies).
    I was a lot like you... I don't eat very much so my body stores all its fat. Oatmeal is great (carb smart), Alomonds (becarful of the fats). I plan my meals and track them early and I can always remove them or add more.