I want to do this!!!
  • cthill1
    cthill1 Posts: 27
    Options
    50 squats DONE :wink:
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My thighs are on FIYAH!! :tongue: 50 squats (holding a 10lb kettlebell) CHECK.... 5- 30 sec planks CHECK! :)
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    50 Squats done with 20 lb weights..... Whoo Hoooo!
  • healthyrmn
    Options
    50 squats completed, hopefully this will help with the flat butt situation that i have lol
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    My GEC 50 complete my friend!! NIGHT NIGHT!!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    1:30 minutes-right side shuffle...1:30 minutes-left side shuffle....2:00 running backwards at 4.0 on treadmill for Cookie challenge...plus 50 squats-10 with 20 lbs on shoulders...10 with 20 lbs by my side...10 with 20 lbs "sumo" style..and 20 body weight squats...Let's go!!!

WHAT THE....GONE THEN!! LOVES IT! You are so so supportive..Got to love you my friend!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Everyone is doing awesome!! Those little extras are the ones that really count!
  • williamsge
    williamsge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    50 squats completed and 1 plank for 30 seconds and then 2 sets for 10 seconds...my abs need work!
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    50- Squats with a 10lb kettle ball
    15- Jump up squats
    15- regular squats
    2- 30 second plank
    1-20 second plank

Tried to get in the 50 push up but could on do 20 girl style will try to get the rest in before the night is over..
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    did my 50 lunges on tuesday & my 50 squats yesterday!!! will get on those 50 air cycles this evening!! great job everyone!! make today a great day :flowerforyou:
  • xhaller
    xhaller Posts: 95
    Options
    This is my first challenge by GEC. So far I have done all 50 every day this week. Hoot hoot!!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    did 50 squats yesterday and 5 rounds 20 sec handstand holds - GEC I'm diggin the little extras after the workout - thanks!
  • cthill1
    cthill1 Posts: 27
    Options
    50 Air cycles done :wink:
  • teller186
    Options
    well knees poppong but i did my 50 squats:happy:
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Workouts are done for the day....GEC "50" challenge? "Air cycles"-500..Add in 100 pushups and 2 60 second planks....it's a wrap! **To my family** I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of all of you. You have embraced this challenge/lifesytle change and the results are incredible. If you need more inspiration than your family can verbalize to you,please look no further than the great work that they are putting in on a daily basis. I love my MFP family and wouldn't trade you for anything!! Stay motivated...Stay positive....Stay focused...and as always,Stay thirsty my friends!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    50 Air Cycles and 2 - 30 second planks complete!
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    50- air cycle complete
    2- 30 second planks
  • healthyrmn
    Options
    forgot to post yesterday, those air bicycles had my lower stomach crying, but it was worth it
  • teller186
    Options
    love the air cycling did 50 plus:happy: