Hi! I'm new here!

Options
Thought I would give this message board thing a try. Lotsa stress right now. Finding it difficult not to eat through it. Any ideas on how to eat but NOT feel deprived (I mean chocolate, people!) and NOT gain all my weight back?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Exercise is a great stress reliever, especially yoga for me. It's alright to have small amounts of chocolate once in a while, then you won't feel deprived. Save those treats for days when you've had a great workout so you don't have to feel guilty.
  • tabbycat2223
    Options
    Welcome! Exercise is a great stress reliever, especially yoga for me. It's alright to have small amounts of chocolate once in a while, then you won't feel deprived. Save those treats for days when you've had a great workout so you don't have to feel guilty.

Exactly what she said!!! :) Welcome, add me as a friend if you wish! Just send a message with your request please, thanks.
  • charlychops
    Options
    I'm new too :-) I think what I do to not feel deprived is to eat what you want when you want... but in moderation. If you don't eat any chocolte at all then you'll be more tempted to binge!
  • lordsangel
    Options
    I really try not to deprive myself of anything b/c it has a way of making you feel like you NEED it. You'll just end up going crazy one day so I, of course, workout, and watch my cals which is one reason I love this website. It makes it easy to watch where you're at cal/fat/sodium, etc and know what you're workin with for that day and I always leave room for a little somethin. If I want something with a lot more fat or cals or whatever I do a little more workout. Hope this helps =):wink: