What do you eat on your cheat days?

Options

Replies

• staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    The night before a long run...PIZZA - no toppings, not even cheese. The night that I decide I am not cooking...MEXICAN FOOD - sometimes chicken fajita taco, sometime a whole mexican plate. All depends! :wink:
  • kajones2009
    kajones2009 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    On my cheat days I eat whatever I feel like eating, I dont usually log any of it so I dont know where i am calorie wise, but i think it's good to take a day off and not stress about what's going into your body.. My husband and I went on a weekend vacation and I had krispy kreme donuts, mcdonalds, and ate out every day... I came back worried i had gained, but I lost 2lbs!
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It's not what I eat, it's what I drink.

BOOZE. And lots of it. Amazingly enough, I'm always at least 4 lbs lighter in the morning, too

That is because you are dehydrated...something to do with how the alcohol processes in your body. The weight will usually come back!

^^ This. Alcohol inhibits a hormone called antidiuretic hormone (ADH), which helps your body hold onto water and stay hydrated. When you drink alcohol, you urinate more, and lose more water (this dehydration is also what causes headaches and other symptoms of a hangover, which is why alternating alcoholic drinks and glasses of water when you're out drinking is supposed to help prevent a hangover).

Booze can definitely make you drop weight after a cheat day, but it's not "real" weight loss.

(Though I still love a good dirty martini or two on a cheat day myself :wink: )
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    LOS REYES DE LA TORTA
    THE HAWAYANA BURGER....
    IT'S FREAKING INSANE
    AND YUMMY AND MESSY
    AND I LOVE IT.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    tacos. but it isn't cheating if my bf watches, right?
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Ditto, or big sausages, but it really depends on my mood...
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options

no....or i fhe adds a bit of something extra to the dish....this is completely acceptable
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I eat the same things I eat everyday, just larger portions. I.E. 2 bars of snickers, 2 bowls of ice cream, 2 pieces of cake, etc.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    My favorite cheat meal is the pizza sub from my favorite local place. It's soooo good and I have no way of knowing how many calories are in it because they're not a national chain and if you ask they just shrug. I take that as a bad sign, but am encouraged that it comes on a wheat roll :P
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Pizza & Beer
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I pretty much eat what I want within reason. I don't binge or anything but I don't get down for going over my calories. I figure once in a while is ok otherwise I will feel imprisoned by a diet and I will say screw it :happy:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

no....or i fhe adds a bit of something extra to the dish....this is completely acceptable

sounds like my kinda cheat days
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I eat the same things I eat everyday, just larger portions. I.E. 2 bars of snickers, 2 bowls of ice cream, 2 pieces of cake, etc.

LOL! Awesome!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

yep! and I drink! (you know alcohol, slurpee, coffee, maybe soda)
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Alcohol and pizza. I do get thin crust veggie pizza and if alcohol i get MGD 64. makes me feel better about it. ha!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options

thats deff not cheating :devil:
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    small children mostly
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    It's not what I eat, it's what I drink.

BOOZE. And lots of it. Amazingly enough, I'm always at least 4 lbs lighter in the morning, too

That is because you are dehydrated...something to do with how the alcohol processes in your body. The weight will usually come back!

so..should we weigh in while we're still drunk??? :sick:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    small children mostly

this doesn't count. negative net calories after chasing them down, skinning them, dismembering them, and fitting them into the food processor.