Bitter Sweet NSV, maybe TMI for the guys... lol

Options
A few months ago, I bought 5 new bras from Nordstrom and Victoria's Secret. Ladies, you know how expensive those bras can get!! Well, i'm losing weight all over, including my chest. so i'm on the last clasp and the cups are a little loose.

I'm sad I'm losing my chest - the only body part I liked when I was bigger - but i'm glad i'm losing weight... so bitter sweet NSV...

Replies

• paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Yay for the weight loss, love!! And I totally understand with the boobs getting smaller.

When I first started, I was a DD... now my boobs seem to be swimming in bra cups :[
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I can relate! I will be shopping for new bras later tonight, started with a DD and am now possibly going into a C cup :(
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    30 lbs loss and it was all boobs for me, I was so pissed!! I liked them! LOL
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the lose! =)
    Too bad about the boobies going. :/
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, except I didn't have that much to start with!

Congrats on the weight loss!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Bittersweet indeed!!! My girls are withering away faster than the rest of my body LOL
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I am reporting all the women in this post who are having this "NSV" to the boobie patrol. This is after all Save Our Boobies month.
  • pizzygirltx
    Options
    30 lbs loss and it was all boobs for me, I was so pissed!! I liked them! LOL

Same here!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Great loss! :flowerforyou: Argh!!!...on the fat distribution...:tongue:
  • tebbs915
    tebbs915 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I seriously wish I had that problem!!! When I started I was technically a 36DDD, and those are hard to find. So I've been wearing 38DD, since that's as big as most non-specialty stores go. Now I'm losing inches around my rib cage (am now a 32), but not cup size. How awkward!!! All my bras move around during the day and its driving me crazy. I wish I could wear sports bras to work until I am at my goal weight! :(
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I was becoming afraid I was going to have to replace my 36C bras with something larger when "my cups runneth over", but i get the girls back under control after losing 11 pounds.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Oh, that was my FAVORITE part of weight loss! I started at a 44F. When I was down 85 pounds, I was a 36J (my band size shrunk but my actual boobs didn't at all, so the cup size actually went UP). Fortunately, they went down with the final bit of weight loss and I am now quite happy in a 34DD, although I wouldn't complain if they shrunk a bit more and/or regained a bit of their perkiness.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I've added extra hooks to bras that I really liked but they were too big. Extra hooks are a lot cheaper than a whole new bra. Of course the cup size change is a toughie.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Man. Could you imagine the shattered men if the weight loss first came from........
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Man. Could you imagine the shattered men if the weight loss first came from........

That would be cruel!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've had two kids so that area isn't ever going to improve for me. :( Congrats though on the loss!! keep it up.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My boobs are the one thing I loved about my overweight body. I went out & bought a new smaller bra just over a week ago & now I'm not filling that one out very well :frown:

I miss my fat boobs but not the rest of the body that came with them!
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Oh, I so hope I lose a good bit of mine. I am a 42DD, and I hate it! I would love to be about a C cup. Finding clothes to fit right for a 42DD is really difficult. I just hope that I can also strengthen that area so they have some lift and don't just hang there (sorry if that's TMI!!).
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't complain if they shrunk a bit more and/or regained a bit of their perkiness.

If you exercise your shoulder and chest muscles, you can get some lift for your breasts. I am starting to see that with 30DS. I am hoping to lose a cup size myself. Then, I can hit the sales racks in any store and not have to hunt down one or two stores that actually carry my size. Sorry, TMI.
  • GoyaMommy13
    GoyaMommy13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    haha you guys are funny!!

i think mine are even more affected bc i nursed my daughter. I started at 40 DD and now my 36D's are big. so we'll see where the girls end up. the hubby and i are going to try for another baby soon, so i'll get a few months of fuller boobies. LOL. after that, well, there's always plastic surgery!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!