If you were going to put rhinestone letters on your butt

Options

Replies

• krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I could spell out the entire US Constitution on my *kitten*.

well it could be worse..... im thinking the entire novel war and peace would go on mine....
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    When I think bedazzled butt I think Pamela Anderson

this isn't a good thing

It's a cute outfit without chintz

LOL, that's funny because the whole time I was considering this I just keep thinking about her walking around in juicy pants. What i really wanted was to find a rhinestone beer mug for each cheek, but I didn't find any.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

this isn't a good thing

LOL, that's funny because the whole time I was considering this I just keep thinking about her walking around in juicy pants. What i really wanted was to find a rhinestone beer mug for each cheek, but I didn't find any.

That's a real shame, that would have been super classy.
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    The last one it's classy lol

Hilarious!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

this isn't a good thing

That's a real shame, that would have been super classy.

Yep, because that's what I was going for . . . *eye roll* no one bedazzles their booty to be classy. It took my friend at least a month to talk me into the drindl just to try it on, and a few more weeks to commit. I'm dressing up for a good cause, I was considering this because I figured while I was making a little bit of a fool of myself i might as well ham it up.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Bedazzle my butt...is this a new euphemism?
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    only teeny boppers and moms who want to feel you again wear pants with things written across their butt, but that's just my take on it....

Agreed! I just threw away a pair of pants which writing on my butt because I realized a. they are nearly 10 years old and b. I'm too told for them
  • killagb
    Options
    *eye roll* no one bedazzles their booty to be classy.

Speak for yourself, hmph!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

wanna borrow my iron?
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Like you haven't seen those videos. Please.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Only the first 8. Thumbs down for repetitiveness and weak plot. +1 for lighting, cinematography and climax.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I say go for the middle one. And I know you said this was a just in case thing since you will have a skirt covering your bootie but if I could pull off an outfit like and had the confidence to bedazzle my bootie for the cause I'd be bending over just so the effort was being shown off! I say have fun with it and work it! It's for charity and not like your bedazzling your butt to go to Wal-Mart.
  • killagb
    Options

wanna borrow my iron?

Are you ironing rhinestones on to your butt? :huh:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Only the first 8. Thumbs down for repetitiveness and weak plot. +1 for lighting, cinematography and climax.
    You, sir, are awesome. First post in awhile to actually cause snot bubbles from laughing.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

wanna borrow my iron?

Are you ironing rhinestones on to your butt? :huh:

directly? I'm a glutton for pain . . .
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Now that I see the outfit, I'm definitely going with option #1. It's almost like they go together.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    What about musical score?
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    If you put them on your butt .. how would anyone see it .. I am assuming you would be wearing pants of some sort. I think it would chafe and cause a rash .. and get infected, and you will need to go on medication and not be able to drink beer and ... Oh, wait .. you meant to put them on the butt of your pants .. Well, then .. that's different.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    What about musical score?
    Music was performed by the group Brown Chicken Brown Cow.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I say go for the middle one. And I know you said this was a just in case thing since you will have a skirt covering your bootie but if I could pull off an outfit like and had the confidence to bedazzle my bootie for the cause I'd be bending over just so the effort was being shown off! I say have fun with it and work it! It's for charity and not like your bedazzling your butt to go to Wal-Mart.

Exactly what I was thinking although Wal-Mart would be the most appropriate plaze to have a bedazzeled butt...LOL...For charity, do what you wanna do. You have a banging body and you worked hard for it. Show it off. You could also do a cut off t shirt (with those abs) and bedazzle the boobs...boobs and beer...doesn't get any better than that right guys?