These pants are driving me crazy!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I'd definitely suggest checking out the local Goodwill or Salvation Army or whatever thrift stores are in your area. You can usually find pants for under $5, cheaper than the cost of tailoring your current pants.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    The easiest thing I have found is to buy elastic band that has button holes all the way down(you can buy it like that or cut it out yourself) and buttons. Sew the elastic band at the back part of your hip onto the pants and the button at the front part of you hip on both sides of your pants. This will allow you to continue to adjust them threw out your weight loss until they just start to look ackward. Unfortunately, mine always get to big everywhere else other than the waste.
  • sarahsmart88
    Options
    I feel like I am constantly in between sizes! It's so frustrating, especially with shorts. I can never find any that fit both my waist and thighs. I opt for wearing dresses when in doubt.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Buy a few staples at thrift stores or host a clothing swap!
  • wvfrog22
    Options
    I try to hit up the goodwill once a week or so. I can't believe all the great finds there. Ann Taylor, Banana Republic...all things that I could never wear before. Most pants are 5 or less. Once you can't fit them anymore you can donate for someone who is in our boat. I was also lucky because my cousin lost weight last year and gave me all her bigger clothes. Best of luck to you!