Started this today

Options
Just wanted to say Hello, new to the whole website, I am VERY excited... I dont know how this calorie intake and working out works, but I will get there. I am use to eating usually only once a day and I gained 60 lbs in 2 yrs due to taking care of my grandfather that had cancer, Now that he has passed I think it is time to focus on me. BUT were do I start! I want to loose what I have gained and plus some.... I started it this morning and had breakfast, snack and lunch, and for some reason I feel BLOATED... Hopefully its just because my body is not use to the HEALTHY change and will get better in time! Add me as a friend, and hopefully we can "work it out" (haha) together!:laugh:

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    feel free to add me!
    good luck:)
  • GkMusic
    GkMusic Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Deciding to make a change is huge! I would encourage you to make small or daily goals - that way, you can praise yourself on your daily victories! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • settson
    Options
    Hi, I started a week ago and since I have started I lost about five pounds just eating better, walking 30 minutes a day and watching what I eat. It has really helped me to see that some of the foods I eat do nothing for me and I can do without. I have also increased my water so I wish you luck and much success!