Looking for working moms to add as friends.

Options
bsdive
bsdive Posts: 75 Member
I work full time and have 3 boys ages 2, 6, 8. I am really trying hard to lose this weight and am trying to find the time to fit it all in. I am running as many nights a week that I can (usually 3) and need to lose about 30 pounds!

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... I'm a working, single mom.. of two kids, age 17 and 3.. boy and girl respectively.
  • jackyb03
    Options
    You can add me. I am a mother of three (16, 14 and 9) and work a full time job. I understand the limitations to finding time to work out.
  • drdenise
    drdenise Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a divorced mom of two boys, 20 and 16, and work the brutal schedule of overnight ER. Yup, have to go from being a vampire to being a day walker. Makes sleeping right difficult, which makes losing weight and training even more difficult! :)
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here 2 boys 14 and 11 yrs old and 1baby girl she is 2. My mfp name says it all BZMOM LOL!!
  • jenna066
    Options
    Hello Im at stay at home mom too!! you can add me as well. I'm always looking for ways and ideas to keep on track with kids!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me, I am a working mom of a 5 year old boy :)
  • adrianelea
    Options
    You can add me. I'm a working mom of 2 girls, 11 & 7 and I'll be a full-time nursing student come January...stress! I'm working to loose this weight so that is one less stresser when I start school!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request, I am a mom to a 5 year old girl.

I am also trying to fit in a running program in, right now I am on Week 6, Day 1 of C25K.
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am a full time working mom of three boys (11, 13 and 14). One in Elem, One in Jr High and One in High School. There is never enough time in a day. I'm learning to work it in where I can. I have about 30-35lbs more to lose. Best of luck to you. :o)
  • ryanfeltz
    ryanfeltz Posts: 126
    Options
    Howdy.... I am a working mom of 2 boys ( 6 &3) and have similiar issues.... feel free to add me if you like :)
  • jemachharo
    jemachharo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Working mom with three boys. I'll send you a friend request.

Jean
  • crencibia
    crencibia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...I'm a single, working mom to an 11 y/o and two high maintenance mini schnauzers!!!!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well...I work full time and have a 2year old daughter!!

Good luck to you all!! :smile:
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    Add me! I'm not single but my husband works out of town a lot so I feel like a single mom : 0 !!! I have 3 children, My oldest is in college and is no longer my helper, I have a 14 year old daughter who doesn't at all like her 6 year old brother...LOL! I work 40 hours a week, then I have to go home and the second shift starts there!!! My son is in 1st grade now and they send homework as if he's a college student, and my daughter plays basketball. My oldest daughter has to have me available 24/7 by phone to hear her complain about everything..LOL!! I have a 45 lb goal to lose right now and It's challenging but I've got to do it!!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! :smile: I'm a single mom, working 8a-5p with 2 kids. My daughter will be 10 in Nov & my son will be 7 in November.
  • Ueropa
    Ueropa Posts: 73
    Options
    Add me too if you want, I'm a happily married working Mom of three little girls ages 5,4,and 2 :)
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 3 kids, 25 hens, 2 dogs, a hubby work full time and go to school.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a single momma of a10 yr old boy and 3 dogs. lol My son plays baseball and I work 40hours a week. When I started the C25K (I am in week 4 now) he decided to join me so it is something we do together. Other than that it was workout videos at home.
  • raw_sugar
    Options
    Yup, divorced 9-5er here with girls ages 8 and 10.