The first and last place

Options
What I want to know is how come all my lost weight comes off my face and upper body and not from the old thunder thighs? Even though most of my cardio is cycling or running...

Will it ever go or are there some places on a woman's body even mfp cant touch?!:grumble:

What are other members experiences?

ta muchly!

Replies

• DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    What I want to know is how come all my lost weight comes off my face and upper body and not from the old thunder thighs? Even though most of my cardio is cycling or running...

Will it ever go or are there some places on a woman's body even mfp cant touch?!:grumble:

What are other members experiences?

ta muchly!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i have heard it said "the oldest fat is the last to leave" if that helps. i know it sucks i have the same problem, keep working at it im told it works :happy:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Every body is different. Rogers is right, weight loss is usually a "last in: first out" process. I think most of us loose in our faces pretty quickly and there are a lot of threads either happy or bummed about loosing it in the bust as the majority of us have lost in that area.

I'm still wondering when my stomach is going to decide to leave town. :frown:

There's no way to target fat loss in a particular area. Spot toning will help with muscle tone but the fat is going when and from where it wants and there's nothing much to be done about it.

Take comfort that we're all with you.
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys- it is good to know that i'm not alone and that you cannit change the laws of physics captain...

sorry hubby is a trekky..