so I sleep in sometimes

Options
and by the time I wake up, it's lunch time. Should I just eat my lunch calories and move on? Should I bulk up my lunch to make up for lost breakfast calories? Should I set an alarm and eat breakfast in the morning and then go back to sleep?

Help!

Thanks, all <3

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    just space out your cals amongst your other meals however you want, eating breakfast in the morning won't make you lose weight any faster
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    just space out your cals amongst your other meals however you want, eating breakfast in the morning won't make you lose weight any faster

Agreed! Just eat regular meals.. don't worry about trying to force down breakfast and lunch at one time :smile:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Is your question should you eat 2 meals at once because you slept through one? I'd have to say no. Why would anyone do that?
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options

This
  • tritepoet
    tritepoet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Is your question should you eat 2 meals at once because you slept through one? I'd have to say no. Why would anyone do that?

I eat 300 calorie meals. It's really not a big deal to bulk it up to 600.
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    When I sleep in late, I tend to eat brunch when I get up and a dinner in the evening and maybe a high powered snack somewhere in there too.
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    Meal timing is irrelevant as long as you meet your calorie requirements for the day. I consume 1900 calories in one sitting so trust me by skipping breakfast won't hamper your results.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I love sleeping in!

I just start at lunch when I wake up. Missing a meal is not the end of the world.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    and by the time I wake up, it's lunch time. Should I just eat my lunch calories and move on? Should I bulk up my lunch to make up for lost breakfast calories? Should I set an alarm and eat breakfast in the morning and then go back to sleep?

Help!

Thanks, all <3
    You said you sleep in sometimes, so on the days you don't sleep in, do you eat BF? I would not worry about it much. Just consume your daily allowance, and life will be ok. BTW, I need your job!!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

OIC Well, then if you want a 600 calorie meal go for it!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options

I like to sleep late, but I'm also a night owl.

So I end up having lunch (2PMish), dinner (8PMish) and post-supper (10:30PMish). So really comes out to 3 meals just shifted a bit. I do always have the underlying fear that I'll run out of calories at the end of the day and not have enough left for after work .
  • vichick20
    vichick20 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Do you prefer to do it this way PBJunkie (consuming 1900 cals all in one go)? Or does it have a positive effect on your health goals?
    ... just curious
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    Do you prefer to do it this way PBJunkie (consuming 1900 cals all in one go)? Or does it have a positive effect on your health goals?
    ... just curious

Apparently there a few benefits but I mainly do for the convenience.