After plateau'ing for 5 months....I think I am done....

Options

Replies

• jperrysunlover
    jperrysunlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look great! Since you feel great too, I would say you are where you need to be. Maintaining your weight loss for the last 5 months is an accomplishment!!
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious....yeah, because I have my thong and pasties on...not!
  • RippedArmyGuy
    Options
    WOW!!! You look Phenomenal!
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • LindsayChick
    LindsayChick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous!!!! Sounds like you feel just as beautiful as you look. ;) Way to go... I think I agree with you!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    You look great! If I had you for 6 weeks, I'm more than sure I could do more with you, but you do look great now.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    If I was single.......

You are beautiful!
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    Options
    hot hot hot.
  • kbdelarosa
    Options
    I still have quite a bit of toning to do on my bottom half, but the zillion squats, burpees and lunges I do every week....I am getting there!
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    dayum you look GOOOOODDDD!!!!
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Congratulations! If you are done in your mind, enjoy without guilt. Not EVERY person that is such and such height must weigh the same. The weight range is just a rough guideline. You look perfect to me!
  • Debi907
    Debi907 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    VA VA VOOM!! You look gorgeous! Congrats on your excellent effort!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Remember the number on the scale shouldn't be your goal .Being healthy for a life time should. You look so good I would not be too concerned about going lower on the scales. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • alaskan_blue
    Options
    You look awesome! I don't think you should try to go any lower either. Most likely, the reason why you can't lose more is because you're at the best balance of body fat and muscle that you can be right now. And size 4/6 is a great size. Any lower and I think you'd start to look unhealthy. Congratulations!
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you are stunning :) congrats on all of your fabulous hard work paying off :)
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Bow chicka wow wow! You look fantastic!
  • cjwilder2
    Options
    Great job. It is a struggle every day. But this site helps. Keep up the good work. Celebrate what you have accomplished.:flowerforyouurl=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]185813.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LixxiKitti
    Options
    wow you look fab, good work chicky!
  • kbdelarosa
    Options
    Wow guys, I am blushing from all the supportive words! I HEART MFP!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Just concentrate on maintaining and ENJOY.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!