Day 1 of Operation Little Black Dress!

Options
Hi myfitnesspal's!
I am new to this forum and will need accountability. I'm just putting it out there that I WILL be in my "little black dress" by February 11th 2012!!! If I can help anyone else on here stay the course I would love to. Let's conquer this together. Or you can Face book Friend me!
Tiffany

Replies

• mono08
    mono08 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love this topic, love this post! You can do it!!! I might have to steal this operation from you and do my own!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Every women needs a little black dress. WOOHOOO!!! Great goal! Go get em Tiffany!

Kim
  • TiffanyProjectMe
    TiffanyProjectMe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Steal away!!! There is something very motivating about "OPERATION LITTLE BLACK DRESS". Wishing you the best in your OPERATION journey!
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sounds great motivation.....good luck with your challenge. I have been on and off on here for a few months, losing and gaining same 5 lbs. So I am hoping to get involved with a group to help keep me accountable. Do you have small goals set?
  • TiffanyProjectMe
    Options
    Thanks so much Kim!!!
  • thregirz
    Options
    I'd like to be in any color dress by that date. LOL! I do want to conquer this with you. HELP
  • TiffanyProjectMe
    Options
    I haven't set small goals yet, but that is a great idea. How about you? My BIG goal is to lose 45+ pounds by February 11th. That seems doable...right? 2.5#'s per week. I am motivated and ready to do this!!!
  • TiffanyProjectMe
    Options
    Dear thregirz!
    Let's do this! Enough messing around we deserve to be happy with ourselves. I believe in you and me so nothing can stop us this time!!!
  • Cityperks
    Cityperks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Haha....great title!
    I'm working on looking good in a little red dress by Christmas.
    Good luck, we can do it!
  • TiffanyProjectMe
    Options
    Red Dress-Black Dress! Either way we are going to look great because we can SO do this! Keep up the good work I'm just starting my journey but I have faith!!!