Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, Tam!!! Great work, and you look mahvelous!! :flowerforyou:
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    Congratulations! You are a true inspiration! Way to hang in there, day by day, to reach your goal!!!

You're teaching by example!

Proud of you!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    So proud of you, you have helped SOOOO many us us here in the MFP family keep going. I was away from this website for about four months last year and when I started back up this Jan I looked you up to see your progress again because I remember you standing out as a consistent loser and SOOO happy for you that you have reached your goal. I can't wait to experience it for myself. I will reach it with a lot of sweat, work and will look to this site for the continued motivation and support.
    Again, congrats to you and celebrate and enjoy that great feeling of being HALF of what you were!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Congrats...that is awesome!!!! You are such an inspiration!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Dear Tami,

You are a shining example of what people can do if they put their minds to it. No complaining. No excuses. Just day to day changes made in your life.

I thank you for posting your stories and inspiring others to lead a healthy lifestyle. I for one have referred back to your profile many times when I felt like giving up.

Thank you for being caring and REAL!!

I look forward to your new stories at your goal weight!!

Love,

Jeannie :flowerforyou:
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Woot Woot!!!!! Go You!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    Congratulations, and thank you for being such an inspiration and teaching us here at MFP :smile:
  • mimi9463
    mimi9463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You have truly inspired me.....Congrats!!!!!!

120845.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

As so many have said, on days where my resolve just isn't what it must be to keep up with the best choices, I have more than once visited your profile just to be reminded of what the small decisions and consistency offer. It's an incredible gift you've offered to open yourself up, as everyone here is, and allowing everyone to benefit from what you've accomplished!! Just think: People all over the world are cheering for you right now!! How cool is that?! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

As so many have said, on days where my resolve just isn't what it must be to keep up with the best choices, I have more than once visited your profile just to be reminded of what the small decisions and consistency offer. It's an incredible gift you've offered to open yourself up, as everyone here is, and allowing everyone to benefit from what you've accomplished!! Just think: People all over the world are cheering for you right now!! How cool is that?! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I have to say, I am very touched by the responses and it means so much to me to hear how my story and success has helped more than one person to keep going when it get's tough! I know this isn't an easy thing to do.

Thank you SO much! I hope to see all of you posting that you've reached your goal weight! I will be expecting it!!!!! Or I will come after you!!:wink::laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Yahoo!
    CONGRATS......you are a true inspiration!!!

Kim
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Dear Tami,

You are a shining example of what people can do if they put their minds to it. No complaining. No excuses. Just day to day changes made in your life.

I thank you for posting your stories and inspiring others to lead a healthy lifestyle. I for one have referred back to your profile many times when I felt like giving up.

Thank you for being caring and REAL!!

I look forward to your new stories at your goal weight!!

Love,

Jeannie :flowerforyou:
    Thank you Jeannie!!!! *HUG!!*:heart:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    You rule!

and, you are smoking hot. :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congrats Tami!!!!!!!
    I am so proud of you. You did it!!! :drinker:
    You look AWESOME!! :flowerforyou:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Unbelieveable!!( no - wait it's totally believeable because YOU DID IT!!)
    Congrats!!
  • sunne7399
    Options
    Congratulations!:happy: You truley are an amazing woman for reaching your goal.:bigsmile: It's stories like yours that help give us newcomers the motivation that we need to do this also.:smile: Thanks for being so inspiring!:flowerforyou:
  • PrettyOscar
    PrettyOscar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are truly and inspiration to us all! :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    applause.gif

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: congratulations!!! that is an amazing job. so happy for you
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    so do you plan to stay here to track calories for maintenance? that's what i plan to do once i lose the weight
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!