I DID IT!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Well done, you are such an inspiration to everyone trying to lose weight.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight today!! :bigsmile:

I am 135. ( a healthy, fit and strong 135 with an athletic resting heart rate now!):glasses:

On September 6, 2007 I started at 270 lbs. And I have lost 135 lbs to REACH 135 lbs.

So, I have lost myself!!!:noway: :noway:

Just keep on, keepin on everyone!!! Treat your body right and it WILL reward you!!!

:heart:

OMG! I'm so happy for you! You are Awesome!
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Great Job
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    ninja.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe this is still goin!!

I love you guys! Thank you so much!! :happy:

:heart:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    we can't wait to see more tummy/baby pics too!!!
  • mburris
    mburris Posts: 55
    Options
    :tongue: That is awesome. Go buy yourself a really hot out fit, and go out on the town.
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, that's fabulous! I sit here with tears in my eyes for you. Way to go, girl!

Your little boy will always remember his mom as a fit, healthy woman now! What a wonderful example you've set for the next generation.
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    Options
    :noway: What a fantastic acheivement! You should be so proud of yourself!!!

Now ... what's your secret :devil:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulation..................

Way to Goo.....................
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    WOW!:bigsmile: Congratulations!

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to lose the weight and how tall are you? I'm 5'8" and cannot IMAGINE being as small as 135lbs, so I'm assuming you're shorter than I. Regardless, what an accomplishment...congrats again!

138117.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • brandyroth
    Options
    Congrats!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to lose the weight and how tall are you? I'm 5'8" and cannot IMAGINE being as small as 135lbs, so I'm assuming you're shorter than I. Regardless, what an accomplishment...congrats again!

138117.png
    It took me a little over 16 months.

And I am 5'5". I had read somewhere that the ideal weight range for my height was anywhere from 117-150, so I picked somewhere in the middle! Works for me!! :wink: :laugh:
  • ripper
    ripper Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are going to be an inspiration to many!!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Thank you! :happy:

The secret is a slow and steady change of lifestyle.

And educating myself about foods that will fuel me and portions.

Also, allowing myself to enjoy outings here and there (not really counting every little thing but not going super crazy either), has helped me not feel deprived. And I learned to be confident in myself to get back on track the next day. Like this Sunday, I WILL enjoy Super Bowl junk (as much as my 1st trimester pregnancy stomach will let me anyway! LOL) and then I will get back on my normal, healthier plan the next day.

A healthy lifestyle is not about complete deprivation. It's just about making wiser choices and learning about how foods will affect you.

And, I always say this and it's probably a little corny, but if you treat your body right, it will reward you. I know it seems like a simple concept, but when you really think about it, it makes so much sense!

Good luck hun! You can do this!!!!
    -Tami
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Thank you! :happy:

The secret is a slow and steady change of lifestyle.

And educating myself about foods that will fuel me and portions.

Also, allowing myself to enjoy outings here and there (not really counting every little thing but not going super crazy either), has helped me not feel deprived. And I learned to be confident in myself to get back on track the next day. Like this Sunday, I WILL enjoy Super Bowl junk (as much as my 1st trimester pregnancy stomach will let me anyway! LOL) and then I will get back on my normal, healthier plan the next day.

A healthy lifestyle is not about complete deprivation. It's just about making wiser choices and learning about how foods will affect you.

And, I always say this and it's probably a little corny, but if you treat your body right, it will reward you. I know it seems like a simple concept, but when you really think about it, it makes so much sense!

Good luck hun! You can do this!!!!
    -Tami

hear hear tami!:drinker: :drinker:
  • dkell
    Options
    incredible incredible:drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I find you both incredible. I only hope I can do it too:flowerforyou:
  • dkell
    Options
    incredible incredible:drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I find you both incredible. I only hope I can do it too:flowerforyou:
    This message was for tamtastic and miesje YOU ARE MY HEROS :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • dkell
    Options

138117.png
    It took me a little over 16 months.

And I am 5'5". I had read somewhere that the ideal weight range for my height was anywhere from 117-150, so I picked somewhere in the middle! Works for me!! :wink: :laugh:
    How do you plan to maintain?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!