Fell off for a little bit but ready for another challenge...

Options
I must admit I did very well during the holidays despite the negative thinking of my co-workers that it just couldn't be done,however somewhere in between i got cocky i guess and i thought a little here and a little there won't hurt.Unfortunately i guess Im just not as disciplined as i liked to think i was:grumble: .So now Im back for another challenge.I will be 150 pounds by March 2nd that's my goal and Im sticking to it:smile: .Summer time I will be beach ready (which i haven't been since 2004 might i add)and i will take pictures,YAY im so excited to get back on track.It's hard work but it's well worth it when you can wake up in the morning full of energy look in the mirror and smile because you know that you've takin the first step to the rest of your life.I live by the slogan "Aim for the moon, if u miss you'll land amongst the stars" and Always remember "You deserve what you tolerate".And the timeless classic that my mom embedded in my brain "Either you are for me or against me, there is no in between and life's to short to wonder.Well MFP friends thank u for taking time out to read my point of view.How are everyone's goals coming along?
-Bre:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

105361.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I must admit I did very well during the holidays despite the negative thinking of my co-workers that it just couldn't be done,however somewhere in between i got cocky i guess and i thought a little here and a little there won't hurt.Unfortunately i guess Im just not as disciplined as i liked to think i was:grumble: .So now Im back for another challenge.I will be 150 pounds by March 2nd that's my goal and Im sticking to it:smile: .Summer time I will be beach ready (which i haven't been since 2004 might i add)and i will take pictures,YAY im so excited to get back on track.It's hard work but it's well worth it when you can wake up in the morning full of energy look in the mirror and smile because you know that you've takin the first step to the rest of your life.I live by the slogan "Aim for the moon, if u miss you'll land amongst the stars" and Always remember "You deserve what you tolerate".And the timeless classic that my mom embedded in my brain "Either you are for me or against me, there is no in between and life's to short to wonder.Well MFP friends thank u for taking time out to read my point of view.How are everyone's goals coming along?
    -Bre:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

105361.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    It's quite a journey isn't it? I have been away for a few months due to health problems, and when I got out of the hospital I thought it was okay to eat what ever. Well I was wrong and had to take 25 pounds off my ticker post, but I am back with the program now. I to am looking forward to when I get healed and the weight down to buy a swimming suit and go to the Y to swim exercises by spring. :flowerforyou: