bump
  • apetranovich
    apetranovich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bump:)
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have this in the oven baking right now!! Will let you know what I think when I try them!! Smells Great!!!

These were a huge hit at the in-laws this Thanksgiving weekend!!! yummy for sure!!
  • Thirstygirl
    Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    OK so i just wanted to let you all know that i made these this afternoon with 6 tbsp of mini choc chips cuz that is what i had... they are definitely worth it... and it does make 12 large muffins... thanks for the recipe... i love trying new things that are actually yummy:)

if you like pumpkin you will like:)

:love:
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    These were a huge hit at our bake sale for Breast Cancer at my work......I even had people ask me to make more and some people asked for the recipe!!!
    Thanks again!!
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am going to try these today.. Thanks for sharing..

These are so Yummy. I will be making them again soon. A keeper. Thanks again for the Recipe..
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    wow that sounds delicious!!!

My thoughts exactly.:drinker:
  • sare_sweetheart
    Options
    bump
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I snagged this receipe last week and made them for work on Friday ... they were completely gone before I even got upstairs. So I'm going to make more this week for the upstairs folk ... they were a hit! Already shared it with quite a few friends who made them over the weekend and loved them. Thanks for posting this!!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    That was very mean of you to post such a yummy picture when I have none of those ingredients in the pantry... Mean, Mean, Mean! ;D

But putting this recipe on my list... Looks SO yummy, and might be a perfect desert to make for the family thanksgiving!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    can't wait to try. thanks!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    OMG!!!!!
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Bump . . .hafta try these!
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    I normally don't eat pumpkin pie, not that I find it gross, it just isn't one of my faves, lol. But lately for some reason I've really been craving pumpkin muffins, so I'm gonna give this a try before Thanksgiving and try em out and if all goes well I will make them for the holiday! thanks for sharing!
  • ressa8
    ressa8 Posts: 60
    Options
    Bump!
  • SraM562
    SraM562 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • slchristensen
    Options
    bump
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I made these today and they are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing the recipe!!
  • melbelle32
    melbelle32 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump