Pin-up Girls - Last Week

Options
Missing a lot of weigh-ins...

kateopotato..................with a loss of 6.6lbs last week!
kateopotato..................with a loss of 3.14% of her total weight over the last week!
greenstars.gif
aferbet...............................with a loss of 14.4lbs the last 9 weeks!
aferbet...............................with a loss of 6.84% of her total weight over the last 8 weeks!
loveshower.gif

And congrats to EVERYONE who checked in for losing a combined 2.2lbs this WEEK and 132.9lbs for the challenge so far!

2uge4p4.gif

week9a.jpg
week9b.jpg

Replies

• _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Noooooooo! This can't be the end!! :'(

Great job ladies! And thanks rach for heading this all up!!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yesssssss!!! I finally got a yellow box!!!! :D

I don't know how that weight came off but I'm glad it finally did! :) thanks so much Rach!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping up with this, Rach! Can't believe it's the last week already!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look great Tobi1013!! Way to go everyone...sad that I haven't contributed a loss in a really long time :-( Next week will so be different...on the ball this week!! :-)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach for all you do!! Are we going for another round? I sure would like the accountability once the baby gets here!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Ladies!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    You look great Tobi1013!!

Thanks!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly debating whether or not to do another round. :ohwell:

No one really seems to use it other than checking in...me included. It's a lot of work to do the charts and everything if none of us are really communicating and helping one another. So I'm not sure yet.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Aw crud, Rach, I totally forgot! My weight was 193.2. I've done horrible this time..

Do what's best for you Rach, your effort is appreciated greatly .
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly debating whether or not to do another round. :ohwell:

No one really seems to use it other than checking in...me included. It's a lot of work to do the charts and everything if none of us are really communicating and helping one another. So I'm not sure yet.

Rach, I'd be willing to take over or help out in some way. We could also come up with a weekly challenge or something for those involved. That said, I agree with BrunetteWife, do what is best for you.
  • lunamare
    Options
    Can I vent? DH came home last night after I ran around like an idiot so that I could finish work, drive DD to CCD and pick her up. I was late starting dinner so he said let's go out to eat. Yes, that was nice of him to offer so I didn't have to cook, but, it didn't exactly fit in with the meal plan for the day. I tell him before bed that I HAVE to get up and work out in the morning. Fast forward to this morning and there's an alarm clock malfunction (turned off the alarm in my sleep) and by the time I get up there is no time to workout and still get DD ready for school and me ready for work. So here I am feeling fat and miserable because I didn't workout and I ate too much last night. I want to work out after work but I can't because I was invited to join a photography club and the first meeting is tonight. I know it's my own damn fault but I'm so upset because I really want to make this work and *kitten* like this just doesn't help. :( Thanks for letting me vent, I had to get it out.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Isn't it unfortunate how life can totally get in the way of all this? I feel ya, lunamare. Hopefully this week will improve for you.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Hey Rach. I definitely get it. It's a lot of work and this round definitely was only check in's. How could we change that?
    If you don't want to take on this group again, no hard feelings. You have had so much on your plate lately. We totally understand.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I don't mind doing the charts at all. I guess I just want everyone to get a little more out of it if I continue. I miss all of the during the week chat and checkin's with 'i did such-n-such today and I did better/worse and next time I'm going to do xyz to improve' etc.

I need to get back to that as well.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    On that note, I went running at the trails last night with my boyfriend. Did about 2mi of run/walk intervals though I didn't do timed ones this time, I just pushed myself past that point of wanting to stop everytime. As soon as my head started telling me to walk I'd pick a tree or some spot out in the distance and force myself to keep running until I got there before stopping to walk.

Probably doing some more running/elliptical tonight, and maybe trails if that's what my boyfriend wants to do when he gets off work.
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I do understand...I am to blame too...life is just so busy sometimes we forget to vent to our MFP friends....you guys would prolly get sick and tired of me talking about my bf's ex-wife..there is no win-win with her, it's always lose-lose...she thinks she is right all the time and makes Neil feel like a worthless father (they have two boys together 12 and 9). It drives me nuts.. ALL THE TIME!!!! Anyone else dealing with ex-wives....and i'm so nice that i wont say anything to her,but there are a few things I would like to say to her, but dont want to make it worse for Neil...grrrr!!!!! WOW...i feel so much better...and yes Rach, do what is best for you...we all do appreciate the chart...if you do continue to do it, I WILL see myself with the greatest loss for at least one week (well, at least I would hope to see my name there) Have a great week!! :-)
  • lunamare
    Options
    light1980 - I feel for you. DH's family has a crazy history. The issues between his dad and his wife and his mother were horrible for a long time. His little brothers played them off of each other. The "new wife" was a psycho ***** and would fabricate problems. It was a nasty situation. The best thing you can do is what you're doing. Be there and be supportive of him and his decisions. Sometimes it's hard to hold your tongue, and sometimes you're better off not holding your tongue.
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awwww :(.... I am to blame as well I hate it when crazy stuff comes into your life I swear it comes in groups it can never be just one thing. I got a new job yay but they have me working insane hours!!! My family is being torn apart because of stupid **** that shouldn't matter. My roommates are driving me crazy with being so dirty!!! Im learning that some of my best friends were never really friends at all. My ex bf of 6yrs married and had a baby with the girl he cheated on me with and it has barley been a year and some change. The guy im dating now is acting suuuuper bipolar and im confused. FML got to love life and the bs it comes with!.... But rach do whatever is best for you :) we are all here to support you.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I admit that I have been only checking in as well. I have voiced my frustration at being stuck at the same weight for 7 WEEKS now :grumble: but I haven't had any replies or suggestions; although, I didn't directly 'ask' for any assistance so it's probably my fault. My 'plateau' is also the reason why I haven't been doing much besides checking in as I'm super frustrated, feel like I'm letting my pals down, and fighting with myself to keep exercising even though I haven't noticed any changes. In any event, I've tried a few new things this week so we will see if it has any affect come Monday.

Thanks for doing the charts Rach. Your work is always appreciated. :drinker: I would love to go another round and see if I can get this train started again but I totally respect your decision. If, however, it's simply because we're not communicating enough, I have no problem checking in more often with my weekly goals, daily workouts, etc.

Let's rock this last week ladies!! :happy: