25 Mile Challenge 10/4-10/10, open group!

Hi everyone!
This is a weekly challenge to chart 25 miles on any exercise equipment or outside running, walking, ect. We welcome anyone who would like to join us, this has become a great motivation for me! I will update the miles daily so we know where we all are.
Happy trails to everyone!
Some basics for this challenge:
-Post your completed miles each day to this thread. Feel free to friend me, but make sure to let me know it's for this challenge.

-I will keep your name on the list if you miss a couple of days, but if I don't hear from you for three days I will assume you've lost interest. If that's not the case, just reply to the current thread with your completed miles and I'll add you back on :)

-These miles can be completed in just about whatever manner you prefer, and however spread out. If you want to knock out 10 three times this week, go for it. I usually do 2 every day on the treadmill, but head to the gym Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday for bike time and elliptical.

-This is a friendly challenge! It's okay if something comes up and you can't reach goal. We are here to motivate each other :)

Happy miles to all!

Replies

• trianaw
    trianaw Posts: 177
    I'm in!!! I got in 5.65 today and getting ready for the NWM(1/2) on 10/16
  • 23.28 mi cycling today less than two mi to go! yay!
  • Count me in!!!!!
  • rialems
    rialems Posts: 44
    Hey there! Count me in for the 25 Mile Challenge!
    Happy Tuesday All :P :smile: :smile:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    i'll take it & thank you for the invite!:flowerforyou:
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Hi! Count me in for the 25 Mile Challenge! Thanks!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Is it ok if I carry on with Monday to Sunday as it fits with the longer term challenge I'm doing?

If so, I did 3.6 miles for Monday :smile:

Hope you're feeling better PL :flowerforyou:
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    I'll do it again! Hopefully this time I get a little closer :)
  • rialems
    rialems Posts: 44
    Hi team - Tuesday's lot done :P
  • Hi, not sure if a new string has started as of yet for this week, but I did 5 miles this am 10/3. Also just found about what this C25K is, couch to 5K, well I really don't qualify as I have run quite a few 5K's already. I am training for a road race on Thanksgiving that is just under 5 miles, so this keeps me going so thank you! Just let me know what that new string is so I can make sure to pop in. :) Thanks! All of you definitely keep me going and staying on my toes for sure.
  • Hope you're feeling better Plunder!

I did 5.5 miles on Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in a few tonight on the treadmill after my boys go to bed.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    lazyspice - *smacks forhead* Yeah, Monday-Sunday is the plan. Sorry, serious lack of caffeine here.
    miamimimi - You got this!
    mmuzzy1068 - This is the current thread for this week :)
    alirae75 - I'm feeling better today, just been out of whack lately.

Everyone else - So nice to see you! I will post in just a minute with the current team members and totals :)
  • Hello,

Please can you add me?

thank you

kaybille
  • PlunderBunneh
    Current Team Members and Totals:

Plunderbunneh -
    Triananw - 5.65 miles
    Ttextrovertt - 23.28 miles
    Walkinmydoxies -
    Rialems - 5.5 miles
    Rabbitslave -
    Msbrwnsugga -
    Lazyspice - 3.6 miles
    Miami_mimi -
    Mmuzzy1068 - 5 miles
    Alirae75 - 5.5 miles
    Kaybillie -
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice - *smacks forhead* Yeah, Monday-Sunday is the plan. Sorry, serious lack of caffeine here.

th_thumbsup.gif
  • PlunderBunneh
    2 miles for me :)
  • lazyspice
    2.4 miles today th_treadmill.gif
  • one mile for me down please!!!! every one will count!!!!!!!! lol but in my defense it was before l put myself up for the challenge!!
    thank you by the way,
    should get me up and out the door now! and a doin'!!

Kaybillie
  • Hello all, 5 miles in for 10/4. Have a good one! :yawn:
  • I'm in!

Today I logged 3.64 miles on treadmill.