Options

Replies

• angiemcnett
    Options
    CW: 215
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options

AZ ~ Gosh so sorry to hear about your stress and drama. That can really bring you down! Glad you are putting in some extra hours to keep busy. Can you use some of that time to work out. It might not be what you want to do but it will really help you get rid of some stress. Maybe Kickboxing!!!!!!! I love that!I Remeber this won't last forever!!!!

Thanks Judy!

I have been looking into taking a kickboxing class. It's funny you mentioned that. I have been waiting for someone to get the info back to me as to when and where the class is. I've been waiting for a month, but really haven't been that motivated these days anyhow. Hopefully, after a break this weekend and some time to breathe I will have the energy to get back on the exercise wheel. Thanks for your words of encouragement.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wt today: 192.2

Down 0.8. I wasn't expecting a loss so I'm really happy! :smile:
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    back off hiatus ^_^ 308 this morning...up some but after the month i had, im REALLY RELIEVED its not higher than this :blushing: :grumble:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    sorry seems everytime i get motivated and back on track something happens !!! husbands in hospital, this is why havent been on :(
    main concern right now is infection and blood clots ,please keep him in ur prayers !!! thank you. back to hospital i go .
    CW 207

Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for both of you!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Had my first run this morning after a few days off (shin splints). Man oh man, this california-bred girl is not used to running in a real autumn... my lungs are crying after the icy air. but nothing a hot shower didn't fix :happy:

Weigh in time already???

Last week: 168.8
    CW: 167.7

Slow and steady... I'll take these 1 lb losses... even though it means I may not quite make my goal by christmas... but we'll see. I think I've just made it to the half-way mark this week (so 1 week behind schedule).

Keep up the great work guys!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Last weeks weight 161.2lbs
    Current weight 158.6lbs

Im so happy!! 2.6lbs lost this week!
  • cmpinklisa
    cmpinklisa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Finally a loss!! CW 230
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Cw: 223.4. Same! No loss, but no gain! Added more exercise into my program this week, so maybe I'm retaining some water for my muscle recovery! My inspiration has always been my mom who passed away in 2000. I don't have a specific weight loss inspiration though. I'm trying to inspire myself lately to want it more!!!!!!!
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW - 244
    Another pound kicked to the curb!

I completed my Pilates for the week (and my legs are still pretty sore from yesterday's!) and am about to get my Zumba on. Gotta get my workout in early today because it's my birthday and I've got a full day of fun planned.

And I made low fat chocolate cupcakes so I can indulge guilt-free after lunch. :)

-Chris
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    AZ - positive thoughts coming you way! :flowerforyou:

So, I was unable to complete the pilates challenge. Exercise has been on the back-burner while I was recovering. I'll just have to start it next week with our new challenge now that I am ALMOST 100% again. It's been a loooooong 2 weeks, but I have been fever-free for 2 whole days, so that means I have finally almost won. :smile:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    CW:191

looks like a pound at a time - headed in the right direction this time around
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 236.4

down 0.6
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW: 282.6

I'm happy about my weight lost but this week sucked so bad for me :cry:
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Scale broke ... I'm leaving my weight as the same
    CW 191.8
    I've been struggling lately but I'm back on track today and moving forward to reach my Christmas goal... Im going to this...
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW: 281.4
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hope you are have had a nice weekend! Did you get your exercise in???? I kind of went Koo Koo with it this weekend! Yesterday, I ran/walked on the treadmill, then went to a yoga class, then walked 4 miles with a friend. Today took a 4 mile hike. My profile pic is from today...but I didn't get a great pic since I was hiking with guys..they don't take as much care with..how close the zoom is, what is the background and is your stomach sucked in.....:huh:

Anyway - time to hit the shower then the couch. I am alittle bummed I didn't get an chores done...but I know they will wait for me.

see ya ~ Judy
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    CW 153.5 down 1.5 .... woo hoo. Did not get the pilates challenge completed this week but did record everything. I hit a milestone this week of 50 pounds lost. All in all pretty happy with this week accomplishments. Have a great week all!
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Current Weight for me is 165.4. I am so happy that I am back to losing weight again yay!!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    CW 153.5 down 1.5 .... woo hoo. Did not get the pilates challenge completed this week but did record everything. I hit a milestone this week of 50 pounds lost. All in all pretty happy with this week accomplishments. Have a great week all!

Very Cool Milestone!!! What an inspiration!! Congratulations on your perseverance in making a healthy lifestyle change. Those results don't happen overnight!!