30DS

Options
i am on my 8th day and i already have lost 2.6inches of my hips. :D
i really did not think it would do this to be honest. I am rather happy about this!
So worth doing. Can not wait to see what the next 22 days do to me.

Replies

• awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i'm "re"starting mine in the morning. started it got sick, went on a mini vaca and just now getting back to it.

GREAT JOB! I've got less then 40 days until my wedding so I gotta get my fanny in gear! LITERALLY!
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Great job, I just started on the 1st. And its killing me!!!
  • Deadbeat13
    Options
    i was in so much pain the first few days, but now i am feeling great! :)
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I've done 6 days...taking a rest day today b/c of a nasty shin splint. :( hopefully i'll restart with day 7 tomorrow.
  • DawnLosing
    Options
    i really did not think it would do this to be honest. I am rather happy about this!

Still on level one or have you moved to two already? GREAT WORK!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 for me today.....level two is so not my favorite! All the plank stuff is tough. It gets better....then it will be time to move to leel 3 lol.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear! I'm on day 3 ! Keep us posted!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Tonight is my second day, and the first day kicked my butt! I could hardly keep up with the leg aspect (I have really weak legs for a girl!). I already went to Zumba and did a heavy bench day, but last night after day one of the 30DS, I lost 0.8lbs already! You can be sure I am gonna stick to it!
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Yay!! Remember if you can to take a rest day- it's not meant to be 30 days straight, that's how people get injured- I certainly did too!

I'm about to start this and actually finish it this time. Got up to level 2 in 2 weeks last time I tried but DAMN my waist was more visible than ever! I neeeeeeed to do it!

Thanks for the motivation :)
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I bought it today, and I am starting in the morning. I bought 5 pound weights...Do any of you also use weights?
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i'm done with 22 days, lost 4lb, haven't re taken measurements but i'm happy so far!
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    how do you know to switch levels? just based on how you feel/sweat?
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I bought it today, and I am starting in the morning. I bought 5 pound weights...Do any of you also use weights?
    I use 3lbs which after a while wear you out! Which surprised me! I was gonna use my 5lb weights until I posted and asked and some users were saying 2 & 3 lb weights is what they were using. So I went for 3.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I use 3lbs which after a while wear you out! Which surprised me! I was gonna use my 5lb weights until I posted and asked and some users were saying 2 & 3 lb weights is what they were using. So I went for 3.

Thanks. Maybe I will start with 3's and then work up to the 5's!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    WOW congrats, I'm only on day 3 but I've gone done about 1lb.
    Keep up the great work!
  • Deadbeat13
    Options

Still on level one or have you moved to two already? GREAT WORK!!
    I am still on level 1 (: thursday i will rest because i need to, and also its my birthday :D so i don't think i will want to do it at all.
  • shrimpboatcaptn13
    shrimpboatcaptn13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats Girl!!! I just finished Day 8 level one also! I haven't checked out what the level 2 and 3 are like. I guess I will cross that bridge when I get there LOL :D
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I did DAY 1 today... ahhhhhhh - Hope I can stick with it!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Starting day 6 tommorow. Definately can feel it working on strength
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!